• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwings4life

Sharks fans want to play Wings

Rate this topic

If you read the Sharks Chatroom they don't feel that Hasek is even a threat they said he got lucky the entire. They feel that the Red Wings are one of the weakest teams left in the Conference. I guess they don't consider us a threat

If you read the Sharks Chatroom they don't feel that Hasek is even a threat they said he got lucky the entire. They feel that the Red Wings are one of the weakest teams left in the Conference. I guess they don't consider us a threat

They were positively orgasmic in '04 when it became apparent the Sharks would play Calgary. Karma can nip you in the butt.

Wow thats pretty dumb, they dont think we are a threat just because of Dom? Do they know anything about our team? Hello we have Ozzy too! We have won a cup with both of our goalies, when is the last time they won anything?

Hopefully the Sharks players have the same lack of respect for the Wings as the Sharks fans do. Although, I seriously doubt they will. They’re not as stupid as their fans. Most professional athletes are smarter about their sport than the fans are. That’s why the players are players and the fans are fans.

Hopefully the Sharks players have the same lack of respect for the Wings as the Sharks fans do. Although, I seriously doubt they will. They’re not as stupid as their fans. Most professional athletes are smarter about their sport than the fans are. That’s why the players are players and the fans are fans.

lol is it just me, cause i felt i walked in a big circle reading that post, no offense haha :lol:

HA.

Wings got lucky eh? And Hasek? Yeah he got real lucky with those amazing saves last night. MAN DOES HE SUCK!

Sorry but the Sharks don't scare me. I really don't care what anyone says. The Wings are playing great hockey, they are physical, tough, gritty, finesse, and just have all around great skill. They are also HUNGRY and driven to win. They want this, and I don't care what teams come our way..I ain't afraid! BRING 'EM ON!

I don't agree with the Hasek reasoning, but I would rather face the Wings than Anaheim too. The Ducks are the best team in the West right now. Hopefully we can play the Stars so the Sharks and Ducks can beat the crap out of each other.

let'em think what they want. I'd rather play Stars, but if it comes out that we face Sharks then we'll have to bring A game, and I'm not convinced we'll be the losing end here. at all.

there was a certain Huselius who whined about Hasek being overrated and Wings being old etc. as you can see, ******* managed maybe 2 significant actions in whole 6 game series against Wings, and is now packing his golf clubs and booking a flight to his Swedish mommy :)

If we can beat Kipper we can beat anyone else LOL

I do believe that he was the best goaltender in the playoffs. But if you watched the Series between San Jose and Nashville. San Jose's goalie Nabakov isn't too bad, although he's no luongo or Kipper

If we can beat Kipper we can beat anyone else LOL

I will say this, out of all the teams still remaining the Sharks have the 'weaker' goaltending. Kippersoff trumps both Nabakov and Toskala big time.

If Hasek puts forth the same effort in a wings/sharks series that he did in the last series, the Wings will have a fighting chance. Throw Lidstom on against Thorton and stay disciplined...the rest will come.

Man, does everyone HATE the wings? Personally, I think Dallas IS going to WIN tonite, but hopefully we meet up with the Sharks at some point. Would love their fans to eat some crow.

To me, it looks like they are afraid of the Ducks.... I believe the Wings can beat all the teams left, Sens would be the toughest matchup IMO.

Edited by jenova0