• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
esteef

Rangers/Sabres GDT Game 3

Rate this topic

thats bulls***, that should have been a goal, yes it touched his skate but there was no conclusive kicking motion to signify it was kicked, thats absolutely the wrong call from toronto, shame on them

thats bulls***, that should have been a goal, yes it touched his skate but there was no conclusive kicking motion to signify it was kicked, thats absolutely the wrong call from toronto, shame on them

Agree, that was a goal. Still, Rangers look a lot better at home so far.

Cheers again!

esteef

yeah they are trying to hand the sabres the series...cmonn RANGERS

add another phantom whistle to the list, they freeze play when the puck goes right under miller, in no way did it seem he was freezing it...unbelievable :rolleyes:

On the New York no goal - I thought it could have gone either way and I would have called it a "no goal." From most angles, it simply looks like a redirection in, but from one angle, it looked like his skate was sliding towards the net with the puck against his skate and then there seemed to be an extra push from that skate....that made up my mind.

Win or lose I'd be pissed if I were a huge Rangers fan, this game's been obviously slated in Buffalo's favor.

On the New York no goal - I thought it could have gone either way and I would have called it a "no goal." From most angles, it simply looks like a redirection in, but from one angle, it looked like his skate was sliding towards the net with the puck against his skate and then there seemed to be an extra push from that skate....that made up my mind.

I am going to have to respectfully disagree, for these reasons. First of all the NBC crew put up the specific rule that it needed to be a distinct kicking motion which is was not. I see the forward motion that you are talking about but in my opinion it is because of two things. First of all rachunek is falling as he skates in conflicting with the defender. Second of all he has to break or else he goes flying right into the net. These two reasons account for that forward motion.

A kicking motion usually involves other leg motion, and there was none on this situation. Also the fact that if you look at it from all other angles, I think it would be pretty evident that it should have been a goal.

It seems like Brett just disagrees with everything Ray says just to pick at him. Plus did you hear both of them jump on Clement for saying the 'kicking motion' rule was there to protect goalies from getting kicked! Hilarious!

Cheers!

esteef

Edited by esteef

omfg another rangers penalty! 8th in this game vs 2 for the sabres

Might just be my imagination too but it seems Miller's been getting some charity whistles in those jam piles near the crease. Of course all of that is moot when you consider this game should be over 2-1 Rangers.