• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
canadienhater

wings should go after iginla next off season

Rate this topic

If Thornton was avaiable (Of course he wont be) , I'd take him over Hank any day.

i might be biased but id rather keep zetterberg, hes a better all around player then thornton , thornton as good a passer he is ,isnt a goal scorer , his lone goal in the playoffs was an empty net ,and so far in the playoffs he hasnt been a real leader , id rather have zetterberg leading us to the cup , he can pass, he can score, win faceoffs , check , he can do it all ......he might be one of the most underrated players in the league , everyone mostly talks about datsyuk when they mention the wings offense but i think hes the main guy

he can always pass to sammy LOL , maybe he wont hit the goaltender's chest as much lmao

No, having someone that can pass like Joey would only promote more shooting by Sammy. Sadly, this would just mean more chest pounding shots from Sammy.

Although, I guess the odds of one actually going through the netminder would increase with the number of shots taken.... :(

No, having someone that can pass like Joey would only promote more shooting by Sammy. Sadly, this would just mean more chest pounding shots from Sammy.

Although, I guess the odds of one actually going through the netminder would increase with the number of shots taken.... :(

lmao .......well we can always have joe passing to hudler instead .............sorry i couldnt resist lol :P , anyways no point talking about joe cause he will never play here