• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wingsfan4life19

Anyone interested in Zubrus?

Rate this topic

I realize this has nothing really to do with anything, but I was wondering if anyone would like to see Dainius Zubrus as a Red Wing. I think he could be a solid 2nd line winger, and I doubt he would command very much $$. I watched a couple sabres playoff games, and he seemed to throw the body pretty well.

What does everyone think?

P.S. if this topic is already around, I apologize.

I find him more of a 3rd-line guy, which we have plenty of. I wouldn't be completely against signing him, but that could be tough, he wanted over $4 mil from Washington, that's why they traded him.

I recently read on Spectors that he was traded because he wanted 3M from the Caps. If thats what he wants, then absolutely not. If the bigger names are gone and we can get him for 2.5 or less, maybe. Still, he doesnt excite me too much. Big body, but doesnt use it enough.

Guest Crymson

I realize this has nothing really to do with anything, but I was wondering if anyone would like to see Dainius Zubrus as a Red Wing. I think he could be a solid 2nd line winger, and I doubt he would command very much $$. I watched a couple sabres playoff games, and he seemed to throw the body pretty well.

What does everyone think?

P.S. if this topic is already around, I apologize.

We can do better.