• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kindlwillbegreat

according to eklund the wings are "up to something" LMAO

Rate this topic

Edmonton has made their big deal(e5)...but what???? waiting on details...I do not believe it is Redden. Andy Strickland believes it to be "A big power forward out of the East."

Edmonton possibilities for the big deal....Eric Cole or Oli Jokinen according to speculation....also could be a three way way Pitkanen heading the other way...

Alos Ottawa juts got 4 picks from Tampa for their fourth round pick...It was obviously a move that one of the teams had to make...Ottawa is up to something...

Also the Red Wings are up to something...

watch hasek sign and in 2 hrs he'll be like see ......... i told you they were up to something LMAO .........what a moron ......he said ottawa got 4 picks from tampa for there 4th ?? is that true ??? dam tampa must of really wanted someone badly

He's saying Pitkanen and Cole to the Oilers and Torres to Philly. I could see the Pitkanen part being true. The Oilers have been after him for awhile.

watching eklund rumors is like throwing uncooked noodles at the wall hoping they will stick

He's saying Pitkanen and Cole to the Oilers and Torres to Philly. I could see the Pitkanen part being true. The Oilers have been after him for awhile.

... Then why did they trade Bergeron? Similar skill sets but I would say M.A. Bergeron is better with his slapper.

Well he's probably right about the Oilers. Lowe has said he's up to something. We should probably hear of a blockbuster deal within a day or two.

Agreed.... this is one that is definitely happening sometime..... He also mentioned the Toskala to Leafs trade and mentioned that Vokoun would be moved..... He has gained some credibility in my book......

... Then why did they trade Bergeron? Similar skill sets but I would say M.A. Bergeron is better with his slapper.

Pitkanen and Bergeron aren't in the same league. Pitkanen could be a franchise defenseman.

watching eklund rumors is like throwing uncooked noodles at the wall hoping they will stick

Just curious..but who goes to Carolina????

Philly and Carolina..trying to trade dmen Pik to carolina and J. Wallin to philly but Wallin has to waive

no trade contract...

Just curious..but who goes to Carolina????

Philly and Carolina..trying to trade dmen Pik to carolina and J. Wallin to philly but Wallin has to waive

no trade contract...

Pitkanen and Bergeron aren't in the same league. Pitkanen could be a franchise defenseman.

Bergeron- 26 points in 55 games with the Oilers... and then in 23 games with the Islanders, 21 points. He is a very good offensive defenseman who is a very strong PP QB. He has great potential at 26 years of age. He was a -4 after playing most of the season on a terrible Oilers team, and then a +1 after playing the Sabres, the most offensive team in the league, in the playoffs. Not bad either. He is very responsible with his stick, too, with only 38 PIMs.

I'm wondering, what league is Pitkanen in? Because I have seen both guys play several times, and they don't look so different to me.

And besides, if they are starved for offensive d-men, you take what you can get, right?

Where did you hear they were after Pitkanen?

Edited by Earthhuman