Flip - Franzen - Sammy

Cleary - Maltby - Draper

Lids - Kronner

Rafalski - Lebda

Chelios - Lilja

Quincy

Hasek/Ozzie

What is the payroll on that team?

Ye be havin' flip twice on th' lines... be that an error or be that an on purpose?

Ye be havin' flip twice on th' lines... be that an error or be that an on purpose?

Let me try that again...

So if this is our team...

Z - Dats - Homer

Flip - Grigs - Hudler

Kopecky - Franzen - Sammy

Cleary - Draper - Maltby

Lids - Kronner

Rafalski - Lebda

Chelios - Lilja

Quincy

Hasek/Ozzie

Edited by DraperFan MN

Let me try that again...

So if this is our team...

Z - Dats - Homer

Flip - Grigs - Hudler

Kopecky - Franzen - Sammy

Cleary - Draper - Maltby

Lids - Kronner

Rafalski - Lebda

Chelios - Lilja

Quincy

Hasek/Ozzie

anyone?

i agree that the players we let go wern't much more than dead weight, but we still need something.

i'm just not comfortable with the idea of having... well

Homer - Z - Samuelsson

Franzen - Datsyuk - Grigenko

Cleary - Draper - Maltby

Kopeky - Flippula - ?

we need to sign Hudler, it's not as if we don't have the cap space now

and another fa. preferably someone without hands of stone.

have the rangers signed sean avery yet? maybe we could do an offer sheet for him. he wouldn't cost much as he was undrafted

I believe avery is an RFA. He would be a nice energy guy to have but the Rangers will probably match the offer, he was outstanding for them in the playoffs. The wings are probably going to sign another forward for depth and energy.

I guess some of the uncomfort is the unknown of how the kids will play, but i think they've showed enough to warrant a try. The wings won't have a problem making the playoffs, especially our division. You play them for half a year to see who sinks and floats. If you need to make changes you can do so at the trading deadline and you know which kids you can trade and which aspect of the your game you need to reenforce.

Filppula and Kopecky are fine by me.

Hudler should go sign in Russia or be traded for a conditional draft pick. As a fan of tough players/fighters, it's my natural instinct to like players with more size. Hudler's 5'8 or whatever the hell he is doesn't cut it in my book. Now that Bertuzzi is gone, it's time to fill the void that he leaves behind. Hudler will not do that.

Edited by Kp-Wings

Filppula and Kopecky are fine by me.

Hudler should go sign in Russia or be traded for a conditional draft pick. As a fan of tough players/fighters, it's my natural instinct to like players with more size. Hudler's 5'8 or whatever the hell he is doesn't cut it in my book. Now that Bertuzzi is gone, it's time to fill the void that he leaves behind. Hudler will not do that.

I don't really think there is much of a void to fill in the first play. Bertuzzi wasn't all that great in the playoffs and the wings had plenty of grit with them. Hudler may not a fighter but doesn't mean he can't contribute and fill in what the wings need, a shooter. If you are just looking for fighters, is there a place on your team for maltby, cleary, draper, and franzen? All Gritty guys and it doesn't mean they have to fight.

I don't really think there is much of a void to fill in the first play. Bertuzzi wasn't all that great in the playoffs and the wings had plenty of grit with them. Hudler may not a fighter but doesn't mean he can't contribute and fill in what the wings need, a shooter. If you are just looking for fighters, is there a place on your team for maltby, cleary, draper, and franzen? All Gritty guys and it doesn't mean they have to fight.

I'm not saying the team should be all fighters. But, as far as scorers go, I'd rather have someone else over Hudler. I know that there isn't much out there though, so it probably won't happen.