• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Echolalia

Forsberg

Rate this topic

Why would any Wings fan have hated Bertuzzi as much as we hate Forsberg? As for what he brings to the table, fans know about his injury troubles and we don't want that here. How often in any sport does a guy with a history of injuries all of a sudden get rid of the injury bug and stay healthy from then on out? Practically never.

I hated Bertuzzi more than Forsberg when Bert was a Wing, so...

Guest Yzer19

I hated Bertuzzi more than Forsberg when Bert was a Wing, so...

Not me. I hate the Avs players, including Sakitch, more than players from other teams. I never really hated Bertuzzi. A better comparison would be Chelios. Wings fans hated Chelios when he was a Blackhawk and now Wings like Chelios. I still don't like Chelios and I guessing it would be the same for me with Forsberg.

I have nothing personally against Forsberg. He never acted like Claude Lemieux or Patrick Roy in the classless behavior of that organization when the rivalry was hot. But is anyone more associated as an Av? I don't understand why any Wings fan would want him unless they are just too young to remember the rivalry and why we hated them.

This is not international diplomacy where making a deal with a devil may lead to a greater good. I hate the Avs and while I would not say I would not ever root for a player who ever played for them I would not root for any player ever who IS an Av. Forsberg IS an Av no matter who he plays for.