• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

bruisebrother15

Pics From Opening Night

Rate this topic

I don't post much unless there is a Photoshop contest but here are a few photos from opening night. They were taken from an offical RW photographer who is also a lab tech at my buddy's company. Check out the lady above Draper who I hope is communicating her thoughts to Pronger. Also, I think the hit by Perry on Drake led to the fight where we all learned what kind of a man CP is by not taking his helmet (and visor) off to fight, but also throwing a punch while Drake was still removing his. Oh yeah, and Pronger looks stoned in the last one.

Enjoy!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

the pic of Draper with the lady behind him is priceless.

i hope she was flipping off Pronger.

Hank doesn't look happy in the one with stoned Pronger

Edited by mooose kiiisses

Yeah, Litmanen and Jonatan Johansson. Too bad Litmanen will still be out for a good while with injury and he might even be contemplating retirement. :(

I remember him from '90 (his 1st tour with Ajax - his best days in career), GREAT player... we can say best player on best team in that period (AJAX) in '95 or '96 (don't remember)... I didn't know he's still playing...

Edited by Dominator2005

I remember him from '90 (his 1st tour with Ajax - his best days in career), GREAT player... we can say best player on best team in that period (AJAX) in '95 or '96 (don't remember)... I didn't know he's still playing...

He was probably one of the best in the world at that time and overall one of the most intelligent players I've seen. In recent years he's been playing in Sweden, albeit in a somewhat limited capacity due to injuries. I just wonder if it's gradually starting to take a toll on him, he's 36 already and not getting any younger.

But that's that, sorry for the minor topic hijacking. :offtopic: