• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

10/30 GDT: Red Wings 2, Oilers 1

Rate this topic

:lol: Anyone listening to NHL Radio? The Detroit feed is still running with the commentators thinking they are offline!

I think something is messed up for them...they said they had some bit about Kris Draper's halloween costume and then there was just ambiance and "I want Candy." haha.

Kopergeist has been crashing and banging tonight.. being on a line with drake makes him up his play a tad. eh?

Yes on both accounts. He has played quite well today. He has impressed me for the last week or so.

AND Kopergeist is one I think should stick.

Hope the Transylvanian Trio can net a goal tonight..

Guest Canadian Wings

:lol: Anyone listening to NHL Radio? The Detroit feed is still running with the commentators thinking they are offline!

it's always like that

Lebda High stick'd, penalty against Edmonton.

Man not enough players have the dedication. I remember one time Shanny went to the bench and I swear he bit his own lip because he ran back to the ref to show him blood 15 seconds after the call and drew the double minor...that is dedication, breaking your own skin for an extra 2 minutes...

Oops. I thought this game started at 10:00 tonight. My bad. :P

I'm watching an episode of Everest on the Discovery Channel, flipping back and forth between that and the game, as well as keeping up with the game here.

Go Wings!!!

Man not enough players have the dedication. I remember one time Shanny went to the bench and I swear he bit his own lip because he ran back to the ref to show him blood 15 seconds after the call and drew the double minor...that is dedication, breaking your own skin for an extra 2 minutes...

Man I miss Shanny. :(

This is like the 3rd time a Detroit game has gone down on a Sopcast stream it sucks. However, from what I watched and what I've heard on the radio man is it a boring game!

This is like the 3rd time a Detroit game has gone down on a Sopcast stream it sucks. However, from what I watched and what I've heard on the radio man is it a boring game!

So far...The Transylvanian Trio has been impressive, and its just a matter of time before the Wham Bam Datsyuk Gang, puts one in the net...