• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

10/30 GDT: Red Wings 2, Oilers 1

Rate this topic

they should have left ellis in on the 4th and let drake come back when he doesnt have to wear the full face shield ... they guy is -5 playing less than 10 min a game and cant fight right now .... bahh

:thumbdown: Wrong Answer.

We will find out tonight if im wrong, but i think drake had more to offer then fighting..thej -5 dont bother me.. cuz i know he is better then that.

Wow, both Pitkanen and Souray out of this one. We need to put pressure on their depleted D early and often. Not that Souray is much of a defensive defenseman but anyway. :P

Let's take another two points and finish October in style! :thumbup:

I'll say Fedorov for trivia.

Time for an Ozzie shutout. 2-0 Wings

Way to go, you just completely jinxed it. You know better than to say the forbidden word on gameday until it happens or its proven to be untrue.

At any rate, the Wings need to come out firing in this one. This team is banged up and nowhere near where they were a couple years ago. If the Wings start off strong, it will open the game up for some solid PT for the kids, which is invaluable.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

Ozzie for the Win!

It won't be a shutout. People here get way too high on their fan-ness. Edmonton is bad, but they're not THAT bad. They always play tough against the Wings. I'm betting that whoever wins, it'll be a one-goal game. Maybe two at most. Hope I'm wrong and the WIngs win 10-0, but what are the odds of that, after all?

Ozzie is in goal and that's reassuring. All our lines are contributing now, that's also reassuring.

THe only two things that go against us are that we may be due for a sloppy game, and we have only won two games in Edmonton since 1999.

Ozzie for the Win!

It won't be a shutout. People here get way too high on their fan-ness. Edmonton is bad, but they're not THAT bad. They always play tough against the Wings. I'm betting that whoever wins, it'll be a one-goal game. Maybe two at most. Hope I'm wrong and the WIngs win 10-0, but what are the odds of that, after all?

Eh, but Oz is that good!

I hope that we havent played good against teams like SJ and Vancouver just to blow it against the Oilers so I am going to hope that we keep the pedal on the floor for this one..

Wings 5 (Lidstrom, Z,Z,Huds, Homer)

Oilers 2 (2 Randomly Lucky 3rd or 4th Liners)

should be a fun game, The way the Wings are playing makes them very hard to beat, and Edmonton is laden with injuries.

my prediction is Wings win 4-2

DZH line will score 2, and the other two come from unlikely people.

Not to keep bringing him up all the time but I wish Downey was starting considering how lopsided this game looks on paper. Edmonton does play us tough but if the score starts getting away from them, I don't like not having someone to keep Torres, Stortini or Greene in check because I seriously don't see Drake doing it. Time for Lilly to step up perhaps?

Cheers!

esteef

Almost forgot...

Wings - 6

Oilers - 0

Goals: Meech, Meech, Meech, Meech, Meech, and Dats.

Stop having bad feelings people!! Dont you know anything about the law of attraction??

5-3 Wings. I can see the Edmonton forwards coming out hard, but their defense not being able to keep up for 60 minutes.

Hank has a 3-4 pointer tonight. Sammy gets 2 points and looks more and more like good trade bait.

Edited by YoungGuns1340

Guest Hatethedrake!

No score predictions here, but Wings win.. Zetts with at least 3 points

I'll say Wings 3, Oilers 2. Z D and H all score. Big stretch eh.

Edited by Hatethedrake!

Guest Hatethedrake!

New forum rule!!!!! If you have a bad feeling, PLEASE do not share!!! Good?!?! :cool:

I feel the need to share an Ex-lax joke but I will refrain. GO WINGS. Datsyuk has more moves than ex-lax. There. I feel much better now.

8-1 Wings. Zetterberg with a grand slam home run into the upper deck by the beef cart, Franzen with 2 blocked field goals, and Kopecky hitting for the cycle. Oilers are going to have to go with a nickel defense in tonights game, and keep the ball on our side of the 50 yard line for at least the first half. Go Wings!

Way to go, you just completely jinxed it. You know better than to say the forbidden word on gameday until it happens or its proven to be untrue.

At any rate, the Wings need to come out firing in this one. This team is banged up and nowhere near where they were a couple years ago. If the Wings start off strong, it will open the game up for some solid PT for the kids, which is invaluable.

It's okay. Anyone who mentions the Forbidden Word henceforth will be suspended for 30 days first offense and perma-banned for any subsequent offense! :lol: