• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

11/29 GDT: Red Wings 4, Lightning 2

Rate this topic

I'll be up in the top row in front of good ol' Bud Lynch. Lightning's D got torn apart by the Blackhawks last night and they're slumping. They'll try hard to rebound tonight, but the Wings pull off a 5-3 victory to break a long streak of games I've attended in which the Wings scored 3 or less goals (8)

OK all of you Hudler fans, this is his chance to shine on the second line!!! You all have been begging for this chance!! :D But seriously I hope he does well, cause I like Huds!! anyone that will rub the face of Dion Phaneuf with that stinky glove is cool with me :lol:

Not sure if you posted, but Malts is out for tonight. Hartigan plays with Downey and Kopecky? (detroitredwings.com)

My wife said it's not Kirk's shoulder (she loves him). She said it's actually heartbreak that is keeping him out of the line-up, and that we won't see Maltby until Drapes is back.

If the Wings aren't careful, they'll get their asses handed to them by Vinny and St. Louis. They need to play a tight, smart game -- in other words, the opposite of Tuesdays game, which was one of the sloppiest performances I've ever seen from a professional hockey team.

My wife said it's not Kirk's shoulder (she loves him). She said it's actually heartbreak that is keeping him out of the line-up, and that we won't see Maltby until Drapes is back.

Heartbreak. :lol:

Is there anybody for Downey to tangle with tonight? This is possibly the most important question of the game.

If the Wings aren't careful, they'll get their asses handed to them by Vinny and St. Louis. They need to play a tight, smart game -- in other words, the opposite of Tuesdays game, which was one of the sloppiest performances I've ever seen from a professional hockey team.

I agree with you

Guest Canadian Wings

Is there anybody for Downey to tangle with tonight? This is possibly the most important question of the game.

Roy :hehe:

Roy and Tarnasky :D

Drake is sporting a half shield tonight so mabye he could go but I doubt it. Maybe Lilja will go 2 games in a row also doubt that but I hope im wrong.

5-3 for Wings

Go Wings :siren:

This is really a game the Wings should win. The Lightning are reeling right now, got beaten badly last night and probably just want to get home. Let's take advantage of that.

"Larry Murphy was deep into his NHL career, if you believe all that." Somebody please explain this Keating quote to me.

Lilja/O'Brien

Downey/Roy

Drake/Tarnasky

and a wings win. That'd be pretty good.

I think you're being a little greedy now ;)

Lilja definitely isnt going again....Drake i'd be shocked if he fights at all for another 2 months. Just because he's going half shield doesnt mean he's gonna go out of his way to get hit in his face. Downey/Tarnasky im kinda feelin' though! I think it'll be his turn now rather than Roy.