• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

12/4 GDT: Red Wings 4, Canadiens 1

Rate this topic

OH boy I'm excited about this game! I think it's going to be tough due to the Habs recent poor play, and Carbonneau's hard-assed approach in practice these last few days. BUT, that being said, they have nowhere near the skill-level as the Wings, and Hasek is determined to win back at least an every other day job!!

Think of it folks, if he gets back on track - -is there a better tandem in the league? Didn't think so.

Back, just in time for some good ole hasek bashing.. haha. screw being suspended..

Anyway, i think against a pretty solid montreal team, should give us a run for our money, but honestly i see hasek really pulling out a great game and reedeeming himself from previous debacles.. we shall see though right..

I predict a 2-1 win.

Red Wings -2- *Sammuelson*Zetterberg*

Canadiens -1- *Hamrlik*

Glad to be back.. i had withdrawls not being able to keep tract of the forums

Guest wingswillwincup

ahhh im so pissed man , was tryin to get tickets to the game and couldnt go dammit lol ..... my cousins wife , her uncle is marcel pronovost whos invited to the game along with gordie howe and other ex wings and the lucky bastard is going to the game cause pronovost got them tickets in the red ........... bastardsssss lol

ah well maybe next year

Oh for the love of god, of all the nights to split up Hank and Dats.... :thumbdown:

Ya really....Babcock is a great coach but I really don't understand splitting Hank and Dats up. Put them on the 1st line, give them a bunch of minutes, and they always come up with something. Messes up the chemistry of the other lines as well.

I think tonight game comes down to special teams especially the PK....Montreal always has a sick PP and the last two years they have led the league. Of course ours isn't that bad either. Think we need to 4 goals to win it though. Montreal should be pumped.

BRING BACK #25!!!

See, this is why I hate the Habs so much. You dont have a celebration with ******* Claude Lemuieux on the ice. What the hell is that? I hope Downey goes to centre ice and kicks that pricks ass.

Or .... McCarty hopes on the ice and kicks his ass instead. :P

Guest Canadian Wings

i have a feeling price stands on his head and hasek flops (literally) lol

we may lose this one! here's to hoping 3-2 wings :D

Hopefully Lilja and Dandenault will slug it out tonight. After all, they're the two best fighting defenseman in recent Wings history.

I wish Anders Erikkson had fought once or twice while he was here. Then the title of best fighting defenceman would be his.

:D

See, this is why I hate the Habs so much. You dont have a celebration with ******* Claude Lemuieux on the ice. What the hell is that? I hope Downey goes to centre ice and kicks that pricks ass.

Or .... McCarty hopes on the ice and kicks his ass instead. :P

that would be ULTIMATE@@

Versus....I HATE YOU TIME WARNER CABLE!!!

DITTO! I am starting to wonder why I paid for Center Ice because lately I have been able to get the games on HDNET and NHL Network. What a scam!

Guest Canadian Wings

A little off topic...Dontrelle Wills and Miguel Cabrera got traded to the Tigers if anyone cares ;)

Almost game time!

Time for the ritual:

Dear baby jebus,

Please make Zetterberg score a hat-trick tonight. Or, at least make him get 3 or more points. If you'd perfer- make Datstyuk score the hat-trick and give Zetterberg all three of those assists plus a goal of his own.

Thanks little buddy,

Marcus

Almost game time!

Time for the ritual:

Dear baby jebus,

Please make Zetterberg score a hat-trick tonight. Or, at least make him get 3 or more points. If you'd perfer- make Datstyuk score the hat-trick and give Zetterberg all three of those assists plus a goal of his own.

Thanks little buddy,

Marcus

Alright Baby Jebus has an option tonight. :lol:

Man Montreal is SO lucky getting to play all the other original 6 teams this year. I wish Wings had more. I really love it if and when the Wings get to.

Is it just me, or did Howe duck out of shaking Lidstrom's hand? I wonder if he just didn't want the puck? All in all, what a cool start to the game.

Edited by savaking72