• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rice

Forsberg nursing groin injury.

Rate this topic

Guest vancity_mostwanted

I hate forsberg just as much as the next guy but you gotta feel for the guy!! i mean it kills me to see such a promising hockey player go down this road

I hate forsberg just as much as the next guy but you gotta feel for the guy!! i mean it kills me to see such a promising hockey player go down this road

Why? He's going to be in the HOF when it's all said and done with. There's more tragic things in life than Floppa having his career end early, and him being too stupid to recognize it.

Guest LivingtheDream
This is like a joke seriously.This guy has got to be like the most injury prone player in all of sports.He should just hang them up already,great player when healthy but when you cannot consistently stay healthy,what's the point?

Maybe actually playing a whole season for once would help him stay in shape? God, what a prima donna. Sure he is good, okay great, but nobody is that good where they can expect to just waltz in for the final act year after year... Give me a player like Lids or Dats any day - ones who actually play the whole damn season.

You hope his groin falls off?

Wow... that was harsh! Why did I laugh so hard at that?

cause no one has ever heard such a funny idea said so harshly. I'm still laughing about it.

:yowza: