• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
OsGOD

RWNML Assemble

Rate this topic

I vote Osgod as your pres. He's the only one who wore REd Wings gear.

pffft I had my Wings hat on at work!!!! just not when we got to my house!

Yeah I look awesome lol "...my precioussssss..." You didn't post any nice ones of me, just amp and kareoke action shots :chug: <---amp float

That was so much fun we have to do it again soon!!

oh pfft. You can post pics too! :P haha

and yes we need to do it again! how is next week :P;)

Edited by wingnut22

Ha! I recognize those famous Konami microphones! Playing American Idol were we?

(ps im a beast at that game :P )

It was Kareoke, don't think it was American Idol though, we only had off brand lol. We sure tried, that's all I will say. Me and Lizz rocked Take On Me by Aha though - "in a day or twoooooooooo!!!"

It was Kareoke, don't think it was American Idol though, we only had off brand lol. We sure tried, that's all I will say. Me and Lizz rocked Take On Me by Aha though - "in a day or twoooooooooo!!!"

Ok, was probably one of the other Karaoke Revolution games then....i lknow Konami has a bunch aside from American Idol. I love those karaoke games, i have like 6 all together. Haha i know all about Take on Me, its on my Singstar 80's i believe. I usually nail the" twoooooooooooooooo" right up until the end of the bar when my voice cracks cause i run out of air! Good times, good times!

taaaaaake oooooooooooon meeeeeeeeeeeee :D haha we rock!

Ok, was probably one of the other Karaoke Revolution games then....i lknow Konami has a bunch aside from American Idol. I love those karaoke games, i have like 6 all together. Haha i know all about Take on Me, its on my Singstar 80's i believe. I usually nail the" twoooooooooooooooo" right up until the end of the bar when my voice cracks cause i run out of air! Good times, good times!

if you have a facebook I will be uploading videos of us rocking out :ph34r:

Per American Idol contract i am on... i am not allowed to use my normal singing voice outside of the competition. It was Karaoke Revolution Party... a lot more games on it than just what we played on there.

BTW..... Sweeeeeeet Caroline... bam bam bam... thats our duet.. 91 and 98 on it or something rediculous haha