• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ilmickeyli

3/20 GDT: Red Wings 6, Predators 3

Rate this topic

Does anybody know definitively id Bacon House is in the penalty box for roughing? My yahoo sports page says so, of course they also say Nashville has 2 goals in the summary yet it's a 3-1 game. I really can't see how he wouldn't get a roughing penalty unless it's not legal to punch people in the face.

Stop being a Wing fan for a sec and tell how funny it would be if Dom threw down and got dropped in 1 punch. I love Dom, but I'd laugh my ass off.

You guys are getting your hopes up wayyyyyyyyyy too high as far as these potential fights are concerned. I'll bet you that Downey sees the ice once, maybe twice, total in the 3rd period. Unless the Wings are flat out blowing away their opponent, Downey never plays past the 2nd period.

If Babs sees his stars getting run and jumped on you best believe he'll put Downey out there.

Yeah, the Nashville announcers are by far the worst I have heard. Borderline retarded.

Wait, the Nashville coach just said "they are not beating us, we are beating ourselves." He is as ******* retarded as the announcers.

I remember Hasek had a little tiff with Roy back in the day. I wouldn't call it a full-out fight, but they got into it a bit, if I am remembering correctly.

For the record, this could be complete bulls***.

Dom went to fight Roy in 02 and tripped on a stick upon arrival wiping both himself and Roy out spectacularly.

If Babs sees his stars getting run and jumped on you best believe he'll put Downey out there.

Even so, what's to say there will even be any fights? Remember how everyone was so exited about that Vancouver game, only to see what a horribly boring, uneventful game it turned out to be?

Believe me, I'd love to see a bench clearing brawl, as you know very well I'm one of the fight fans on this forum, but I just don't see it happening.

He has too. After Zeta got punched he has to answer up. If they do not I will be disappointed.

Christ almighty what is with the ice? Seemed we had at least 3 pucks bounce over sticks at extremely pivotal moments within a minute.

Even so, what's to say there will even be any fights? Remember how everyone was so exited about that Vancouver game, only to see what a horribly boring, uneventful game it turned out to be?

Believe me, I'd love to see a bench clearing brawl, as you know very well I'm one of the fight fans on this forum, but I just don't see it happening.

I don't think there will be a brawl. I just think/want Downey to retaliate and I wouldn't at all be surprised to see Babs put him out there.