• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 4, Predators 2

Rate this topic

I don't think he can play right unless there's a certain amount of pressure on him. This is the best he's played all year.

I concur. I don't think it's that he was lacking motivation or anything like that during the regular season; Dom's a professional and he gives it all. But I think he really feeds off this pressure.

That was one of the worst PPs the wings have ever had in their entire history ever.

And shut the hell up you idiot announcers (you have no idea how many times I have to say that to myself), Cleary lifted his stick, he didn't hook him.

I concur. I don't think it's that he was lacking motivation or anything like that during the regular season; Dom's a professional and he gives it all. But I think he really feeds off this pressure.

he loves it. If he had seen action like this (i.e. more than 2 or 3 shot on goal per period), he woud have played this way all season.

We need to score another one, right now. Go into the second with an insurance goal. Let's hope they don't let up and keep the momentum going our way.

Guest LivingtheDream
Come on, we gotta take advantage of this pp! GO WINGS.

Oh well. I think the thing to do with Ellis is what happened in the first goal - shoot and have a guy going to the net to pick up a rebound. Only Dats or Hank should be allowed to take the fancy pass if there is an opportunity. No cuteness as the announcers are saying.

Guest LivingtheDream

Screw Eilis - talk about a goalie getting in a teams head, Dom is DOMINATING!!!