• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
McCartyFanForLife

GDT 4/21

Rate this topic

What's the go with Ovechkin? Has he just disappeared this playoffs?? I haven't really watched any of that series because it doesn't interest me.

Granted I have'nt watched each game start to finish but other than the GW in Game 1, he's been pretty quiet IMO.

Gees Caps fans must be happy other players are showing up in the playoffs. I thought the Flyers would have an easy time with Washington but imagine if AO had've produced even a fraction of what he did in the regular season... what a disappointment.

Yay Habs! Hopefully we won't see a 3rd like the last game. I didn't know there was such a rivalry btw Boston and Montreal. All of my family and friends who are Habs fans hate Boston.

Couple more for the Caps and i'll be happy!

Gees Caps fans must be happy other players are showing up in the playoffs. I thought the Flyers would have an easy time with Washington but imagine if AO had've produced even a fraction of what he did in the regular season... what a disappointment.

You can't blame him too much, the Flyers have been all over him since the start of game 2, think if every single time Datsyuk stepped out on the ice he was being triple teamed, he'd have maybe 2 points and we'd be all over him.

31st time they've met in the playoffs. Habs are 23-7 (soon to be 24-7).

Wow. I don't see Montreal going past round 2, but it sure would be sweet to see a Wings/Habs final. I'd have a blast rubbing it into my family and friends when the Wings lifted the Cup. :D I can dream, can't I? lol

What's the go with Ovechkin? Has he just disappeared this playoffs?? I haven't really watched any of that series because it doesn't interest me.

Ovechkin in his first carreer playoffs 6 GP 3G 2A 2 GWG

What a bum :ph34r:

I am so jealous of the Montreal crowds

I've lost my voice a few times attending Wings playoff games, but I would love to go to Montreal or Calgary some day. Maybe i'll drive the 10 hours to Montreal next year for most likely the one time they meet the Wings there?