• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
McCartyFanForLife

GDT 4/21

Rate this topic

bummed and stoked.

bummed: boston losing. wanted to see that amazing comeback after losing 11 straight reg. season games and the first two of the post season to pull out a game 7 in montreal. eh. montreal is the more complete team that will go much further than BOS but it still would've been fun to see. carey price is a beast for a 20 year old. that kid can stop rubber.

stoked: game seven for the caps. would love to see AO get to round two. and so would the world for that matter. his face and that team are good for hockey. i like briere too though just not as recognizable a name to propel the game to the top of sports telecasts. plus feds is in there.

all in all a good night for the sport.

2 GAME SEVENS TOMORROW.

ballin.

Melrose on Tonights MON/BOS game seven and i QUOTE:

"Well, timmy thomas is outplaying carey price in net. The hitting by the bruins big guys is paying off, and the skill guys that were so good for montreal early in the series don't want the puck anymore because they know they're going to get crunched when the get it. And montreal beat me for the stanley cup so... LETS GO BRUINS. Bruins are gonna win."

price with the shutout. kovalev with a great game. and montreal did beat barry for the cup.

yep. everything seems to be in accordance with barry's usual predictions.

now if only calgary can pull one out tomorrow everything will have fallen into place...

Melrose on Tonights MON/BOS game seven and i QUOTE:

"Well, timmy thomas is outplaying carey price in net. The hitting by the bruins big guys is paying off, and the skill guys that were so good for montreal early in the series don't want the puck anymore because they know they're going to get crunched when the get it. And montreal beat me for the stanley cup so... LETS GO BRUINS. Bruins are gonna win."

price with the shutout. kovalev with a great game. and montreal did beat barry for the cup.

yep. everything seems to be in accordance with barry's usual predictions.

now if only calgary can pull one out tomorrow everything will have fallen into place...

Smelrose. :ph34r: Price was amazing. I was so happy for his SO. Now if the CAPS pull one out tomorrow night, i'll be happy.

Oh, and BTW, love your avatar!

Edited by HockeytownRN

My God people, do you realize that this year stands a better chance of an Original 6 Finals matchup than most other years?

Not making any predictions, but of the POSSIBLE matchups, we have Detroit vs. Montreal or Detroit vs. New York Rangers.

Immediate awesomeness.

I think otherwise (Habs getting past the 2nd round that is)...When the Habs are on their game - they can dominate just about any team (last night being proof).

the most important thing is about being able to make the other team play your game

or be efficient when not playing your game.

I'm not sure about Habs. they look too much like Sens. they're ripping it off when

they're riding the wave but when they hit the wall they collapse. they're a decent

team but just seem to miss the mental toughness

Yes! One more series in which I picked the winner! Now I just need Washington and San Jose to win and I'm 8/8. :D

Yeah, but you're losing your edge.......you only got 6 points for the MTL/BOS series where as you got 7 or 8 for the other 5 that have completed. :P