• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCSF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 5, Avalanche 1

Rate this topic

yah for me it's an old shirt from 95 with al the octopus on it and it says detroit red wings and I want Stanley. The first time I wore it as game 5 against Nashville and they haven't lost since and I've worn it every game.

anyhow, what a win.

Franzenstein is amazig. Hank had a great game as well. Everyone did really.

I replaced my nameless jersey with a Datsyuk shirt after the 2nd lost in Nashville and worn it every game since :)

Guest CaliWingsNut
LOL, what do you do if you're Quenville? "Go to church and pray that Peter Forsberg comes back"

"forsback" :lol:

Eddie saying that Forsberg is the only thing standing in the way of the Wings...

yeah i'm saying that too. forsberg and wolski

they need forsberg if they're going to turn this series around.. don't you agree? it's of course hard to say but at this point i have to say that the only was they're going to turn this series is if he is back strong.

it would be interesting to see his stats against the wings in playoffs.. he's been amazing against the wings :S

Excellent win.

I think everybody looked good tonight,but Mule was just outstanding.

Honorary mentions to Z,Ozzie & Dats.

I think it was important to score on Budaj too,no reason to let him get too hot,'cause I'm expecting him to start game #3.

GO WINGS!

NOW THIS WAS ONE HELL OF A GAME!!!!!!! :siren::siren::siren:

No doubt,our best game in the playoffs so far!

Everyone played amazing,Z drove them crazy with his dancing moves.

Defence was superb,Dats was superb and Franzen OH MY!man he is awesome!!!

WE scored on pp,we scored short-handed,we forced Theodor to be pulled again,Maccarty was fighting,Fans were great,all the atmosphere electric,damn their like 5 concsutive penalties were hilarious,pity we didn't scored but still.

We simply dominated them!!!

:battle: :cool:

Congrats everyone,thank you Wings i love u!!! :clap:

Enjoy!;)

:beerbuddy:

I have to say, the most satisfying thing that could happen for me is not that Forsberg plays and the Avs still lose; no, I'd rather he doesn't play at all and they get dominated like they did tonight. Because the whole thing about Forsberg is stuff like this, where he skates out to center ice in warmups and his groin and ankle fall off. It would be ultimate failure for the Avs if he can't even suit up for their big series with Detroit. But I'll take the scenario where he plays and they lose anyway, if I have to. :)

Franzen is just ridiculous. The NHL's leading playoff goal scorer, 5 goals in 2 games, a shortie, a top shelf backhander on a wraparound... WTF?! And he checks and kills penalties. How can you not love this guy?

Ozzie played a great game. His play in the playoffs so far has been overlooked, but he's been exactly what the Wings need out of a goaltender, plus a little more. He's made the saves he's supposed to make, and bailed them out of some tough spots. He was really good tonight during the PKs in the 3rd.

Guest nutz2u

Was surprised that Grimville indicated that he would stay with Jose in game 3.

Guest nutz2u
franzen, as of now, is the leader in playoff goals, and tied for lead in overall playoff points!

The Mule is living up to his namesake, kickin ass.

Franzen is friggin owning goalies souls and taking names!! Woooo!!! This guy is on fire right now!

But we really need to take game 3. It is a must win IMO. When is the last time we won a game 3 being up 2-0 anyways? This is a must win cause I'm sick and tired of being up 2-0 and the opponent always coming back to tie it up. Let's hope for at least one game won in Denver the next two games.. Go Wings!

I am a bit nervous now about Tuesday. Colorado will likely be starting Budaj and Forsberg will likely be in the lineup. I hope Detroit keeps it up like they did today. Hopefully the fans in the Pepsi Can don't get to the boys heads.

Let's go Red Wings! :siren:

Edited by Nero

Oh come on now, the Wings suck, they're finished! :P

Just messing with ya!

LOL, after Z's goal I had to get up and pour a drink...

... I'm not kidding.