• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

betterREDthandead

World Championships thread

Rate this topic

:lol:

Like I told FinRedWing before, I've always loved how Finnish sounds and I definitely plan to learn it at some point. I'll probably get the Rosetta Stone or something to get started.

Niin sitä pitää (good for you man :P). :thumbup: We're always here to help in case you need it!

wow refs are brutal.

Team Canada, as usually, started to play dirty. No calls. Then few mins later, a russian guy does the same..and he gets 2 mins. It was a penalty for sure, but the refs should be fair to both teams.

wow refs are brutal.

Team Canada, as usually, started to play dirty. No calls. Then few mins later, a russian guy does the same..and he gets 2 mins. It was a penalty for sure, but the refs should be fair to both teams.

What is this dirty play you speak of? I agree the refs have been s*** this game. They are the same way in every league these days. But I have yet to see any dirty hockey in this game. The closest thing was high sticks to the face, which both teams have been guilty of.

is the game on tv or on the computer???

It's on TSN in Canada. I wouldn't know where to look to watch it down south.

Semin scores second of the game. Canada's lead cut in half. 3-2!!

Also, once again the NBC game today will be without Pee-air for you guys south of the border :thumbup:

Edited by marcaractac

Wow, Canada really blew that.

I think they did well enough in the Tourny to warrant Yzerman being the GM for the Olympics - I can't think of any other legit candidates at this point.

Yzerman will no doubt GM that 2010 team, and I also think Babs will coach it. I REALLY hope Cleary makes that team. I'm a newfie, and This whole province would rally around team Canada like never before if our province was represented. You should have seen how ape s*** this place was when the mens team won the gold in curling...

EDIT: Seeing that celebration really made me miss Markov. Heh. Too bad he wanted so much money.

Edited by marcaractac