• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 4, Stars 1

Rate this topic

Well my wallet thanks the wings... It appears I no long have to go to the joe for them to win there... THANK GOD, that got expensive!

Wings 6-0 at home OsGOD 4-0 at the Joe

I think it's pretty funny that anyone from Dallas thinks a goal shouldn't count when a player in is the blue paint/crease. <_<

Even if the goal hadn't counted (as if there was a reason to deny it), they would have needed three more to win.

:lol: How convenient for them!

I think it's pretty funny that anyone from Dallas thinks a goal shouldn't count when a player in is the blue paint/crease. <_<

Even if the goal hadn't counted (as if there was a reason to deny it), they would have needed three more to win.

Not to mention they would've need two more just tie it which was beyond unlikely they way that game unfolded.

I was wondering how the Wings ended up winning this game... it certainly wasn't because they played well.

Refs gave them the Nashville series and they were still lucky to pull it off; Colorado had 90% of its team injured; etc...

Hmmm let me see -- yep, just like I thought I remembered -- No Pollack or McCreary in the box scores on this game. I do recall seeing Rafalski, Franzen, Filppula, and Holmstrom though. I also remember a steady stream of white shirts in the penalty box too.

SCOREBOARD.

Great game. Little shaky start but then it was just cruise control after that.. I can't say enough great things about the MULE, what a beauty :thumbup: ... Dats was sick as usual with the puck, that move he made at Richards was awesome... GO WINGS GO