• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wingfanatic4alltime

WCF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 2, Stars 1

Rate this topic

Im so fired up for this game i didnt see the gdt anywhere so if aflac or someone elses makes it mods feel free to take this one down. This could be a series maker tonight if we can go up 2-0 turco is going to have to hear a lot about how he has never won at the joe and you gotta think that he will have some confidence issues about that. Any way our boys cant let there feet off there throat sorry about the violent image lol. 5-1 Wings Franzen 2x, Dats, Hank, and Stuart. GO WINGS WHOOOOOOOO :siren:

I see this game as much closer. I think the Stars will be more disciplined with less penalties. But . I still think we will win a close one. If the Stars can't match our intensity, like they couldn't in game one , I would predict more of the same with lots of PP opportunities and some goals as a result. I do think Dallas has a pretty good team that given the chance will bounce back and play better. However, if we hit the ice full bore and maintain speed and floor check through out the game, we can't lose !

Hyped for game 2 also ! We take this one and the sails will be devoid of any wind for The opponents. unlike the last 2 series they played, where they stole 2 away games from the Ducks and the Sharkies, the Wings are flying and to bad Dallas, you are the recipient of a Great team playing Great hockey. I see goals by The Mule, Cleary and Huds......I also feel strongly that Hank and Pav are hungry for points..........................I got it 4 to 3 Wings in a close one.

m

Just to be clear, the 4 to 3 score is based on the fact that The Stars match our intensity, otherwise a blow out could occur..................reminiscent of the last Colorado game !

i think both the refs and the stars will go much harder against homer & franzen when they stand in front of turco.. wouldnt be suprised if we see a disallowed goal tonight

wings win 5-3 anyway GO WINGS!

Maybe not tonight. But the Stars have no chance in this series.

If we had been healthy last year, we likely would've went on to the Finals against .. hahahaha .. the Sens. And likely looking at a Cup win. Oh well. 7 more W's and Stanley's home!!

Wings 5-2.

Dallas is going to come out flying and checking hard for the first ten minutes. Just need to weather that and then impose our will on them again. Not going to try and predict the score but I'll bet Homer takes a shot to the balls from Turco and that he gets a bulls*** interference call, possibly resulting in a goal being disallowed.

Let's see if my Lids jersey can improve to 8-0 tonight.

If we can pull out a win tonight, Dallas is really in trouble. Look at their history in the previous two series. Win the first two games on the road...and then win the series in six. Dallas has already lost one of two on the road, so if they struggle tonight, it's a good, good sign for us. Let's hope our offense can keep firing on all cylinders (and our defense along with Ozzie can back it up).

I think the Wings wil win tonight but rather than predict the score I'm going to predict the excuse spewed forth by Dallas afterwards. I thinks the refs will be with then obvious enough tonight to keep that from being the chief excuse, still leaves fatigue wide open to claim sole possession of number 1 excuse.

Maybe not tonight. But the Stars have no chance in this series.

If we had been healthy last year, we likely would've went on to the Finals against .. hahahaha .. the Sens. And likely looking at a Cup win. Oh well. 7 more W's and Stanley's home!!

Wings 5-2.

Improvements over last year some big some small:

Defense

Rafalski over Schneider

Stauart over Markov

Kronwall

Forwards

Franzen

Helm

Drake

Dats Improved

Z Improved

Filpulla improved

IMO, 3 of our 6 D are huge improvements, Franzen is a huge improvement, Dats, Z and Fil all got better and we added grit in Drake and speed in Helm.

Add this all up and we are much better than last year and last year we were arguably one of the top 2-3 teams in the league.

Plus we have had a much better playoff schedule. Last year in rounds 1-3 we had to fly to Calgary twice, San Jose twice and Aneheim twice.

This year its Nashville twice, Colorado once and Dallas (hopefully) only once. Also we have not played any hard hitting big teams.

Everything is in place for #11.

My friend who's a Stars-fan is in town and he's coming over to watch this.

It should be very interesting experience.

:lol:

W

GO WINGS!

Fortunately, I'll be able to watch this game live on NASN !!!

Don't they show all the games from now on?

:huh:

Enjoy the match!

I've been reading allot about this series and what everyone is saying. What Babs said really hit home. The complaints from Dallas fans about Homer being in the crease, we're tired- yada, yada, yada. Babs said we have allot of things we did well in the first game, but we can also improve on things.....................The way we handed it to Dallas , we can still improve...if this is the case, I am starting to really feel sorry for the Stars. If and when we are hitting on all cylinders this series will be over very quickly.....................I see either a real close one or a blow out for game 2. 4 to 3 we win (franz,pav,huds and cleary). If it's the latter count on O from several of the forwards and a couple D.

M