• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrSandMan

Gary Roberts the spark Pens need?

Rate this topic

What a dirty SOB Roberts is. I use to have a little bit of respect for him back in the day. After seeing that punch to the face of Franzen all that respect is gone.

I hope that the mule gets his shot at him in game 3. I'm glad to see that Dats, yes i can't belive it either, held his own and steped up to Roberts.

What a dirt bag. Hope he retires after this season.

Look, we have half a dozen Gary Roberts type players on our side - The only thing that concerns me is that this guy can be a loose cannon. Zetter and Dats, AND Lids need to keep their heads up tonight. Roberts can he a cheap shot artist.

Quoting myself from the pre-game for truth - except I never thought Roberts would dip low enough to give a shot to the head to a guy who just missed 6 playoff games with a concussion. Pathetic, just pathetic. Highlight of the night was Dats feeding it to him late in the third. I loved how Pavel stuck up for his mates tonight. What a player...WHAT A PLAYER!

When you get taken in one punch by Pavel Datsyuk, of all people, I'd say it's time to hang up the skates.