• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 3 GDT: Penguins 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Okay, don't kill me for saying this, but I actually needed us to lose this game. And I need us to lose one more game too.

Now before you ready your torches to flame me, let me explain.

I have no TV right now. Why that is is not important. But no TV = No hockey. I'll be getting my TV back next Tuesday. Meaning I'll miss games 4 and 5. And if we win game 5 and hoist the Cup, I won't be able to see it, and that would kill me.

So I need us to lose one more game and force a game 6. That's the only way I'll be able to see us win.

That said, though, the sooner is still the better, and even though I won't be able to watch, I wish us luck in games 4 and 5! Here's to lifting the Cup, boys! :champs:

<_<

Go watch the game in a bar. Are you afraid of getting picked up or something?

Pens didn't even play their best tonight.... wait til malkin rests up for two days... wings are gonna get their canes broken and dentures knocked out

:lol:

Six days wasn't enough between series, but two days should do the trick. Riiiiiiiiight.....

What's funny is how the Wings are the old ones, but it's Malkin who's gassed and needs a summer off. Chris Chelios is over twice Malkin's age and in over twice as good of shape.

Here's what I got from this game. I don't think anybody expected us to win every game. Most said 6. We played OK but Pitt played way better than the first two games and I honestly don't know if Pitt can play better than they did last night and we still only lost by a goal. I don't think Ozzie was great. Usually he'll stop Crosby's first goal and the third was from behind the net so there's not much more to say about that one. I say we take this think in 5 and we'll come out much better in game 4.