• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 3 GDT: Penguins 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

What a ******* s***ty ass effort by the WIngs. Im disgusted. They OWNED the Penguins when they finally decided to play. Good lesson to the team. You ******* play like s*** and you get burned. Look what happened when we decided the game meant something. We dominated. Otherwise, you suck ass all night long. Im ******* pissed. Gave the Pens a win on a silver platter tonight.

Detroit kept Pittsburgh scoreless for two games. They finally score a goal and Detroit loses.

Pathetic. Work like you're getting paid millions of dollars for it, for crying out ******* loud.

No worries boys, if we lost a game that came down to the wire when we played pretty bad throughout the first and second, knowing our team we will regroup and bounce right back.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Babcock should start pulling the goalie with 2 minutes to play.

If decide to pull the goalie with 1 minute it takes him 10 seconds to get to the bench which only leaves 50 seconds left. Also, you never know if the opposing team will have the puck with 1 minute left to play.

Wow, McGuire can't even shut up about Crosby when he's interviewing other players.

The really s***ty part of this loss? I ain't gonna be able to listen to XM Home Ice until after the next game because it's gonna be all Crosby, Crosby, Crosby.

eh, fluery got lucky, we had another one disallowed, hall had a bit of luck, overall i think it was even most of the game but the wings turned it on in the 3rd id expect them to bounce back in game 4

Well, Lilje and Stuart lost us this game. They kept on turning the puck over. Where was our hitting game tonight? No one was hardly finishing their checks. Don't they have to pay a price for gaining our zone? I hope Babcock gives the team hell.

The Wings did not play well, and still threatened big time. We still got it.

And that's why I feel confident about game #4.

Our PP should really score at least occasionally though.

We'll get 'em on Saturday.

GO WINGS!

It's still 2-1, jesus christ.

And if we lose the next game, then we still have home ice. I've heard that before, but I would have liked to see some killer instinct tonight.

The Cup isn't going to magically come to Detroit. We needed to go out and get greedy, and it didn't happen.

Now the Pens believe they can win this series.