• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Ozzie30

One Game Away!

Rate this topic

That blank spot next to the 15 at the top of the page is taunting me! If (when) the Wing's win it this year will be the same cast returning next season. Monday can't come soon enough.

GO WINGS.

WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I can hardly stand it! I'm glad it's Monday and we don't have a two-day wait like between Games 3 and 4.

ONE. MORE. WIN. OH. MY. GOD.

I'm putting some beer in the fridge and WHEN the Wings win the Cup Monday night I am going to have my own little toast!

Now if I could only find that blow-up Stanley Cup I bought several years ago...

Wooooooooo! Woooooooo! Wooooooooo! (Thanks, I needed that!)

I was so nervous after Happy's goal I couldn't watch the game until there was 2 mintues left. It was killing me! I had to leave the room and do some work to take my mind off of the game and listen and hope I didn't hear a distant horn sound with lots of crowd noise.

Edited by Gizmo

I will be crying like a child come Monday night if we finish them off. Crying tears of joy for Dom and Cheli, Aaron and D-Mac...I mean, how could you not feel something to see Darren especially, carrying the Cup. My God, I cannot believe what the atmosphere is going to be like at the Joe. I wish I could be there, but I will be in spirit. And yes, I will break down and have a drink when all is said and done. I have most of a bottle of good aged Irish whiskey on my shelf - it will definitely be time to break into it.

I will be crying like a child come Monday night if we finish them off. Crying tears of joy for Dom and Cheli, Aaron and D-Mac...I mean, how could you not feel something to see Darren especially, carrying the Cup. My God, I cannot believe what the atmosphere is going to be like at the Joe. I wish I could be there, but I will be in spirit. And yes, I will break down and have a drink when all is said and done. I have most of a bottle of good aged Irish whiskey on my shelf - it will definitely be time to break into it.

I started crying when a friend said the Wings were unstoppable and they were going to win the Cup after Game 2.

I'm definitely going to be tired for work on Tuesday...unfortunately I can't take the day off, otherwise I would.

I enjoy looking at that last little blank square at the top of this page. Soon, it will be blank no more.

I can't wait. :yowza:

Dom, Cheli, Mac, Nick, Drapes all the "old" men who've been there and done that -- get ready to watch the kiddos on the team lose their little minds with excitement. I can't imagine being Helm or Flip or Huddie right now.

Dan Cleary with the Cup. What a dream for him, what a triumph.

Dallas Drake doesn't have a Cup, but he sure deserves one. Not much discussion of this sort of thing this year, but what a thrill for him and others on the team (Lilja) who wouldn't have had a chance with their former clubs. Yet another story within the story of the Detroit Red Wings... the best team in the NHL.

Hey, Schneider and Bertuzzi... how that golf game coming along? :cool:

As I sit here in my office at work all I can think about is how fast will Monday get here... I cant wait. Im so excited for the Wings! One game away! Ill be in Detroit and its going to be wild. Hockeytown is going to be packed im sure, and I cant wait until I get to the Joe to see my first SCF game! Its going to be awesome! WOOHOO!!!

GO WINGS!!!

:P:cup: :chug: :w00t2::yahoo::clap:

Edited by Chelichic

I will cry. I will cry oh so much. kjsdjgkjs!!!!!!

AHH I CAN'T SLEEP THINKING OF ALL THIS!

I'm still jacked from the game.

I'm going to rewatch Game 4 in a few minutes on DVR, every minute. Its an instant classic!

...im scared... i wonder what happens to you if we win the cup.

I think there's a good chance that my family will be picking up pieces of me all over the living room!!! ;)

I'm so nervous. I wont be celebrating untill the clock reads 0:00 and I see Lindstrom holding up the Stanley Cup. I really want that 11th stanley cup banner. I will be so nervous untill i know for sure that banner is coming.

No mercy Detroit. End it on Monday!