• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings_Dynasty

Doubters: Sign Up Here

Rate this topic

Naturally, many of us are devastated for a good reason.

When was the last time a team gave up a goal with half a minute left to win the Cup, and still wound up winning the Cup later on in the series?

For some reason, nothing jumps out at me from memory.

Happened repeatedly to the Rangers against the Devils and Canucks in '94

Poned. Like stoned.

According to the staff at the popular company Pure Pwnage (a company that creates popular online videos like FPS Doug), the word "pwnage" or "pwn" is pronounced like the word's predecessor "own."-Wikipedia

It's to confuse the n00bs.

Edited by robat

I thought Pittsburgh would win this series from the start, so I don't know if I count as a doubter.

I told my friends that this series will come down to the fact that the Penguins role players like Malone, Staal, Talbot, etc are a lot younger and bigger than the Wings role players like Draper, Maltby, and Drake. For me that is/was the key.

Hopefully, I will be wrong.

Edited by Manoir

Happened repeatedly to the Rangers against the Devils and Canucks in '94

Yeah, but against the Devils it was in the ECF, not the SCF.

And although the Canucks won games 5 and 6, I don't remember them scoring to tie it up in the last minute of either of those games.

I guess my post is confusing to read or something, because people keep coming up with incorrect examples like you just did.

And although the Canucks won games 5 and 6, I don't remember them scoring to tie it up in the last minute of either of those games.

No youre right, but it was nerve wracking if you were going for the Rangers. Pavel Bure hit the post with under a minute left of game 7, which would have tied it and sent it to OT, and who knows what would have happened. What am amazing SCF that was. My fav behind the wings wins.

GOOOOOOOOOO WINGS!

Edited by Wingsor

who appointed you god of red wings fans???

why do you care so much about what others think???

what are you going to do with the list???

grow up

I should probably not involve myself in this but I'm going to back up OP .. he's been here for ******* ever and knows what the f*** he is talking about.. here you join and in 10 days you think you know how this forum works.

The fact for this thread was probably to get their numbers. All the time you have to listen to the negativity, and it's stupid and pointless. People are sick of it. It's just to keep track of the non-believers and their reactions after.

I'm not saying the people who put their name on this thread are negative because you're entitled to believe what you want, but it's specifically with the intent of catching the one's who go, "s***, we're gonna lose... we suck, hudler sucks, franzens stupid, kronwall's an idiot..."

Then come out again later when we win and say, "yeaaaah I knew it."

Oh right and... Wings will win game 6.

Edited by cirov19