• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings_Dynasty

Doubters: Sign Up Here

Rate this topic

Yeah Cern, duh. Didn't you read that in the book of things that have no basis for which to be believed yet everyone still knows? Get with it.

:<

Guest GordieSid&Ted
Haven't used this in a while:STFU_NOOB.jpg

I want a record so when we win in 6 I know how much crow to order.

Oh snap! Somebody is practicing for last comic standing.

I love that stupid little dog in the picture. Priceless.

Yeah Cern, duh. Didn't you read that in the book of things that have no basis for which to be believed yet everyone still knows? Get with it.

I'm impressed. It's hard to make creative posts at 2 in the morning. Keep up the good work.

:thumbup:

Haven't used this in a while:STFU_NOOB.jpg

I want a record so when we win in 6 I know how much crow to order.

why dont you shut the f*** up you condesending mother f*****

people are entitled to their opinions, you're pretty f***ed up if you want to control everybody with a list

Naturally, many of us are devastated for a good reason.

When was the last time a team gave up a goal with half a minute left to win the Cup, and still wound up winning the Cup later on in the series?

For some reason, nothing jumps out at me from memory.

At this point the series can go 50/50. That doesn't mean we're done, but before game 5, no one thought this would even come close to happening.

50/50?? more like 85/15...

why dont you shut the f*** up you condesending mother f*****

people are entitled to their opinions, you're pretty f***ed up if you want to control everybody with a list

Wow, all those big words in one post. I would be a dick and correct your spelling and grammatical errors but I think this thread already found its dick.

i dont know why people are slamming the panic button, yeah im pissed we lost too. Look at this way

there is TWO games left

we have to win ONE

they have to win TWO

ill take our chances

I have never given up on this team, and I never will.

Not many predicted the Wings to win in 4 or 5 anyways... just like vs Dallas. It was 6 or 7, and the Wings will win in 6, or 7 games. I don't care which one, I just want the win.

Go get 'em boys.

I for one am going to follow my avatar pic's advice and go watch some MST3K to get my mind distracted from the facedesk-worthy result of the game, it always makes me feel better (I feel like all the characters are my friends... ;_;).

Wow, all those big words in one post. I would be a dick and correct your spelling and grammatical errors but I think this thread already found its dick.

pwned.jpg

the only dick is the one who started this thread, some people have a different opinion than you get over it.

Naturally, many of us are devastated for a good reason.

When was the last time a team gave up a goal with half a minute left to win the Cup, and still wound up winning the Cup later on in the series?

For some reason, nothing jumps out at me from memory.

At this point the series can go 50/50. That doesn't mean we're done, but before game 5, no one thought this would even come close to happening.

When was the last time a team gave up a goal with half a minute left to win the Cup and DIDN'T win the Cup later on in the series? :-D

To say it's 50-50 at this point means that you think Pittsburgh is like 75% to win each of the next two games. Or that they're 90% to win Game 6 and like 55% to win Game 7 at the Joe. Somehow I don't think either of those percentages are accurate.

It's still probably 75-25 (at worst) that we win this series. We're fine.

Edited by Packer487