• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
C-Dub

Rally the Troops Thread

Rate this topic

We are one win away from the Cup, our team has dominated for most of the series and we HAVE won one game in their building, a feat that few teams had done in the past. Let's go back to Pittsburg and wrap this up. There is no reason to sit here pointing blame and lookin for answers from a game that HAS BEEN PLAYED AND IS OVER WITH! We played well and had many a chances to win. Pittsburg toughed it out and won, give them all the credit they deserve. Now let's go back to Pittsburg and win the Cup, baby!

Wear your Red Wings gear with pride and cheer on the red and white any chance you can! It doesn't happen often that you get this close to winning the Cup. Enjoy it!

Let's Go Wings!!!

Edited by C-Dub

Lets go wings.....

I still wish they would win it at home. I hate it when a team wins on the road, the pictures all suck and the panoramic win picture isn't as good. It's just not the same.....

Lets go wings.....

I still wish they would win it at home. I hate it when a team wins on the road, the pictures all suck and the panoramic win picture isn't as good. It's just not the same.....

Yeah, no kidding. It sucks the fun right out of it. For something so rare and memorable you'd hope they would be able to celebrate in something other than an empty arena.

Lets go wings.....

I don't care where they win it as long as the Wings take the cup home.

I don't care where they win it as long as the Wings take the cup home.

Exactly....

I rather them win it in game 6 in pits then play a game 7.... even though they could win it at home...

Come on wings bring home stanley!!!

Lets go wings.....

I like to look on the bright side of things. If you win on the road you get to see the pain and disappointment in the opposing fan's faces as they watch your team celebrate.

Seriously though, I expect great things next game. It doesn't matter where the cup is won, it's still coming back home to Detroit!!!!