• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hank Dats 'N Homer

Lebda on 96.3

Rate this topic

I was just talking to my mom who just got home from work and she said on her way to work this moring at around 8 AM she was listening to 96.3 and she said that Lebda called the radio station and wanted to talk to everyone. Blaine had to go to commercial so he had to call Lebda back. Anyways when they called him back, my mom said Lebda couldnt even get a sentence out he was so hammered. He started hitting on Allyson. Allyson said something about "hey i saw you on tv last night you are really hot" and lebda asked if she was married and if she wanted to make out and come over, and something about how his bed is warm and what not. Anyways, my mom said he was just such a mess. I was wondering if anyone else heard this or has a link to it? I couldnt find it trying to look for it, but i have no patience whatsoever, so i didnt try for very long.

Okay, upon a second listen (or 9th... who's counting?), I think my favorite part is when he says, "The guy across the street is sweeping his driveway, and... he doesn't even know." WTF? :lol:

Lol... I can't wait to hear this..

This file is kind of taking awhile to load though.

Took awhile for me too (everyone rushing to the link to hear Lebda talk about his warm bed?), but definitely worth it.

Lebda is a cocky northern illinoiser you knew he would act like this

Act like what? He knows Blaine. Blaine called him, Lebda didnt do or say anything cocky? I'm not sure what you are talking about.....I thought he was just an average drunk guy drunk dialing....enjoying the victory. What are you referring to?

Act like what? He knows Blaine. Blaine called him, Lebda didnt do or say anything cocky? I'm not sure what you are talking about.....I thought he was just an average drunk guy drunk dialing....enjoying the victory. What are you referring to?

i wasn't sure what he was referring too either.

lebda was just smashed having a good time. something i would do for sure :lol:

i wasn't sure what he was referring too either.

lebda was just smashed having a good time. something i would do for sure :lol:

Haha, yeah i would love to chill with Lebs, he sounded like me and my boys whenever we do some drinking....unfortuantely we've never gotten the pleasure of getting smashed drinking out of a cup that big....