• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Vladimir316

Detroit Red Wings Music Video 2007-2008 LGW

Rate this topic

Hereby my own made music video for the Detroit Red Wings 2007-2008.

Music: Prodigy - Wake the f*ck up

src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Enjoy!

Greetings,

Vladimir

Cool. Nice video :thumup:

I miss hockey.

Thanks, I spend some time on the PC to make this :zzz: Spend a lot of money for Red Bull and Gatorade :)

YouTube kinda fedup the music and graphics. But I do not care really, I did it for the Red Wings fans and I really enjoy working on this project.

Greetings,

Vlad

Cool vid. I agree thanks for taking the time to make a good reminder of this awesome season. Back in February you had to know we had something special when we only won one game, and still held onto the top spot in the NHL. This year's team was truely godlike.

Back in February you had to know we had something special when we only won one game, and still held onto the top spot in the NHL.

Not exactly the way I felt about it at the time...but being able to laugh about it now kicks serious ass.

And so does the video, nice work on that!

Thanks for all your positve replies, I am really glad that the Red Wings win the Stanley Cup. Actually I was working on a Rangers music video also, but I had not much time left (so I prefer working on Red Wings vid) and ah well as a Rangers fan I was really enjoying to work on this project.

I almost watch all Red Wings games (because my brother is a huge Wings fan) so I know about the losing streak. At the time it really sucked, but after the season you can laugh about that period!

Greetings to all,

Vladimir