• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DRAPES RULES

Griffins Fire Head Coach

Rate this topic

That didn't last long...maybe they should have just kept Ireland.

Griffs looked pathetic for most of last season; The talent on that team did not show on ice most of the games. Here's hoping to get that team back to performing like future Wings!

Well this was a stunner when I woke up this afternoon. But IMO, the Griffins were terrible this season.

Our power play was terrible, we couldn't do much of anything right. Now I will say that we had more of a fair share of injuries.

But when we did have everybody in the lineup at the start of the season we didn't win a home game over the first month.

As for a replacment... I have no idea. The Wings pulled Stothers out of left field. The Griffins could look anywhere.

Well, when you go from a playoff team to not making the playoffs, its sick. Look at teams like the Chicago Wolves, who have a turnover every season, and still compete for the championship. The coaching staff has a lot to do with that.

I hope they can find someone with experience and a desire to excel.

Well, when you go from a playoff team to not making the playoffs, its sick. Look at teams like the Chicago Wolves, who have a turnover every season, and still compete for the championship. The coaching staff has a lot to do with that.

I hope they can find someone with experience and a desire to excel.

Yes the coaches have a lot to do with that but you also have to look at the fact that teams like Atlanta have a deeper farm system than the Wings. Atlanta gets draft picks and gets prospects to build a team.

The Wings trade away draft picks and prospects to other teams to build a team.

Sean Avery, Shawn Matthias, Tomas Fleischmann, Darryl Bootland, Yuri Butsayev, Drew MacIntyre, Joey MacDonald, Jason Williams, Stacy Roest , Maxim Kuznetsov, Dmitry Bykov, are some of the prospects that were traded or just let slip away for varioius reasons.

Yes the coaches have a lot to do with that but you also have to look at the fact that teams like Atlanta have a deeper farm system than the Wings. Atlanta gets draft picks and gets prospects to build a team.

The Wings trade away draft picks and prospects to other teams to build a team.

Sean Avery, Shawn Matthias, Tomas Fleischmann, Darryl Bootland, Yuri Butsayev, Drew MacIntyre, Joey MacDonald, Jason Williams, Stacy Roest , Maxim Kuznetsov, Dmitry Bykov, are some of the prospects that were traded or just let slip away for varioius reasons.

yea the wings traded stweart in feb for a round 1 draft pick and yea gr had a bad pp and o i hope they turn it around next season p.s its my b-day and the rampage are playing new orleans in the playoffs in the afl Edited by josh

yea the wings traded stweart in feb for a round 1 draft pick and yea gr had a bad pp and o i hope they turn it around next season p.s its my b-day and the rampage are playing new orleans in the playoffs in the afl

The Rampage actually made the playoffs????

I haven't been to a Rampage game since the Arenabowl win.

The only two players on that list that are still decent prospects are Fleischmann and Matthias. You can keep the rest of them.

P.S. It looks like Avery and Williams are free agents. NY and Chicago don't want them back. You could probably pick them up cheap, though I don't see why anyone would want them.