• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Duck Guy

Best place to order a jersey?

Rate this topic

Um pretty much what topic says as you can tell I live a couple thousand miles from the joe so I cant pick up a wings jersey from there so i was just wondering what site is a great place to order NHL jerseys with great quality jerseys for a fair price. I get alot of results when i google for it but I just wanted some opinions first.. because I have heard nothing but bad stories from the NHL.com shop and ebay is not really selling what I am looking for all that is on ebay is signed jerseys and I do not want a signed jersey ($ issue) Any suggestions most appreciated...

EDIT: Looking for a Rbk EDGE Authentic Looking for #96 Homer one not just a plain jersey

Edited by Duck Guy

Of the 7 jerseys I have, 5 of them have been ordered from SportsK.com. And I have been nothing but pleased with them.

They tend to sell Wings jerseys a bit cheaper than anywhere else, and they sell the SAME jersey you can get at other stores. It is not a knock off, off brand, or anything. I haven't ordered any of the new RBK jerseys from there yet, so I can't tell you much about those, but all the CCM jerseys I have have been 100% the same jersey that you'd get anywhere else.

Check 'em out. I know that that store comes highly rated from other members on this site as well.