Rate this topic

newcanuckslogo.gif VS. det.png

Vancouver: 2-1-0

Detroit: 2-1-0

Team Leaders

Vancouver: Henrik Sedin, 5 pts...Daniel Sedin, 2 G....Steve Bernier, 7 PIM

Detroit: Brian Rafalski, 4 pts...Tomas Holmstrom, 3 G....Kirk Maltby, 6 PIM

Last Season Series: 3-1 Detroit

Hank still questionable for the game, Osgood and Luongo are projected goalies.

Discuss!! Let's Go Red Wings!!!!

Edited by Hockeytown0001

Nuckies nearly always play over their heads against us. Early in the season, it's advantage Vancouver. Late in the year, when we are firing on all cylinders, we beat 'em hands down.

4-3

:thumbdown: Vancouver Luongos. Here's to hoping we buck the trend!

Cheers! Go Wings!

Go Wings baby! If the Caps can hold them to only 10 shots, then we SHOULD have no problem winning.

4-1 Wings

Hossa, Datsyuk, Hudler, Kronwall.

I'm loving Direct TV this year.....*every* Center Ice game is in HD. :D

You lucky bastage! :ph34r: I tried to get DTV but I have too many damn trees around my house :(

I hate comcast, and the thought of center ice in HD is *drooool*

Guest mindfly

wings will probably loose, zetterberg is out, the 1st line will not bere "there" yet, 2nd line sucks now that samuelsson is there, 3rd line is pretty good but hudler is too small... there will also be lots of turnovers, passes without reciever etc

VAN 3 DET 1

wings will probably loose, zetterberg is out, the 1st line will not bere "there" yet, 2nd line sucks now that samuelsson is there, 3rd line is pretty good but hudler is too small... there will also be lots of turnovers, passes without reciever etc

VAN 3 DET 1

Where do you come up with this stuff? All that's missing from your post is a question that starts with "Whats to stop Chris Chelios from........"

Guest mindfly
Where do you come up with this stuff? All that's missing from your post is a question that starts with "Whats to stop Chris Chelios from........"

It's just my prediction based on how they've played so far.

VAN 3 DET 1

So it's 2-80 for the Wings this year, eh?

Does an umbrella protect you from that falling sky?

It's just my prediction based on how they've played so far.

You talk about the first line not gelling yet they continue to look better and better each game. The second line was the same one that helped win the Cup last year and Sammy was very good on it. Hudler has been great at racking up points with lower ice-time and last I checked Vancouver wasn't the most physical of teams.

What possible reasoning could you have that the team will have lots of turnovers? Based on the first game of the season?

I'm loving Direct TV this year.....*every* Center Ice game is in HD. :D

I HATE that I got a cable/internet package here. Wherever I transfer to next duty station, I'm doing DirecTV or Dish. Damn these s***ty feeds!!!!

Guest mindfly
You talk about the first line not gelling yet they continue to look better and better each game. The second line was the same one that helped win the Cup last year and Sammy was very good on it. Hudler has been great at racking up points with lower ice-time and last I checked Vancouver wasn't the most physical of teams.

What possible reasoning could you have that the team will have lots of turnovers? Based on the first game of the season?

1st line hasn't looked any better, they still look confused out there... maybe they will be good in 10games or so, i still think zetterberg with datsyuk is better together... samuelsson always suck so just leave it at that, and without zetterberg on that line tonight it will be awful, franzén can't do everything by himself.. hudler is a bog joke, he gets played around, players from other teams just lift him up with their sticks and throw him around like a rag..

hope they proove me wrong but i think this game will look like previous three...

1st line hasn't looked any better, they still look confused out there... maybe they will be good in 10games or so, i still think zetterberg with datsyuk is better together... samuelsson always suck so just leave it at that, and without zetterberg on that line tonight it will be awful, franzén can't do everything by himself.. hudler is a bog joke, he gets played around, players from other teams just lift him up with their sticks and throw him around like a rag..

hope they proove me wrong but i think this game will look like previous three...

You mean the first game, because the past two were dominated by Detroit. Franzen has been great in the past two, the HDH line was great last game and your negative bias towards Sammy clouds your judgement. Same goes for your thoughts on Hudler.

I HATE that I got a cable/internet package here. Wherever I transfer to next duty station, I'm doing DirecTV or Dish. Damn these s***ty feeds!!!!

I much prefer Cable. Cable doesn't have near as many HD feeds, but when there's a rainstorm or a snowstorm (which is common in West Michigan) the DirecTV drops out whereas the Cable feed is nice and steady.

I much prefer Cable. Cable doesn't have near as many HD feeds, but when there's a rainstorm or a snowstorm (which is common in West Michigan) the DirecTV drops out whereas the Cable feed is nice and steady.

What are you basing that on? I haven't had DirectTV for very long but we've had a couple rainstorms already and the feed comes through without problems and is crystal clear.

What are you basing that on? I haven't had DirectTV for very long but we've had a couple rainstorms already and the feed comes through without problems and is crystal clear.

My parents have had it for about 8 years now and every time we had a decent sized storm come through the feed would go out until the storm passed. It didn't happen every storm, but when I moved out I switched to Cable because I didn't ever want to lose my feed.