• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

If there was a Mrs. Coffee, the ***** would be making the stuff and serving it to the man like a good woman. Same goes for Mrs. Clean.

The person below me used to play with the Mrs. Butterworth's bottle.

No, I never did.

The person below me remembers the commercials where the Mrs. Butterworth's bottle would talk.

I loved those. Mrs. B rules. :thumbup:

The person below me watched Rocky and Bullwinkle after school when they were little.

I don't remember when it was on, but I did love Bullwinkle. Rocky always seemed a bit too snippy for my tastes, but I loved the show. Then I grew up and watched the re-runs and got the other half of what I didn't get as a child. I love shows like that (Rocky and Bullwinkle, VeggieTales, I'm sure there are others) where there are two layers of entertainment- one for the kids and another for the adults.

The person below me drinks as much water as "they" say one should.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

lol yes i do!

i miss WLIIA....

the person below me will be celebrating 4/20 sometime today

Not in the prescribed fashion as I haven't done that for over 20 years, but I will raise a glass to toast those who celebrate.

EDIT: Unless you are talking about a different 4/20 celebration, in which case I am also not celebrating Ridvan, the Feast of Blessed Oda of Brabant, L. Ron Hubbard Exhibition Day, or the traditional birthday of Mohammad. I meant no offense to those who are celebrating the above-mentioned festivities and hope that they are enjoyed to their fullest.

The person below me needs to stain their deck/porch.

Edited by 55fan

That depends on your definition of "should". If you mean "should" as in "you are supposed to do it" (You should look both ways before you cross the street.), the answer is YES. If you mean "should" as in "I am expecting it" (It should rain tonight.) then MAYBE.

The person below me would like another shot at childhood knowing what they know now.

The person below me is never without their lucky charm.

never, if I somehow forgot it, I would turn around and go home and get it. But I never forget...

The person below me wishes they could talk to someone who is gone now...