• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

No, but sometimes if people put their silver in the penny dish I take it.

The person below me has cheated on their SO.

No, but mine ISO (insignificant other) cheated on me. Does that count? <_<

The person below me has been dealing with an issue which puts them into an automated phone system. Said system is ridiculous and doesn't work -- so there is no resolution to the problem. :ranting:

What ever happened to humans dealing with one's problems, face to face?? :thumbdown:

I have dealt with that in the past. Not only was it automated, but also long distance at a time when I was using a calling card, AND if that wasn't enough... I was calling a government agency which is headquartered right here in Fargo, but since Bismarck is the capital, I had to call there to be transferred here, which would have been a local call. Fortunately, I was able to go online and figured it out from there.

The person below me remembers when people had to use correct-o-type or liquid paper to fix their typos, but they did it anyway so they wouldn't look stupid because they had misspelled a word or made a punctuation error.

They're pretty, but I don't need to have them around all the time.

The person below me has a long day ahead of them.

I'm not sure yet. :P So far, so good, but it's only 8:30AM.

The person below me wishes they were more talented at something (or anything at all).

Nope. Don't drink it. Don't like it. Not going anywhere for it.

The person below me would run to the store and get me a beverage if they were here right now (and, in the case of the person above me, we will assume that they are of age at this time).