• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

No. I rarely go to the pet store. Walmart has everything I need for him. If I am getting him a treat, I'll go to the pet store, but if I'm doing that, it will probably be for his birthday or something and I'll want to keep it a surprise, and if I bring him along, he'll peek, and besides- I'm broke.

The person below me writes run-on sentences.

If you count Mr. Sandman. I can't sleep, which sucks because I fell asleep during Holmes on Homes this morning and missed the reveal.

The person below me thinks Miller is swell and is the one giving his every post a +.

Went to work. Was supposed to get off at 7 a.m. Due to a schedule mix-up, I didn't get off until 8. Not really fun in the strictest sense of the word.

The person below me likes to watch their pet sleep.

Considering that Johan's favourite thing seems to be sleeping, I'd say he dreams about sleeping. The question is whether or not he's dreaming about dreaming in the dream he's having where he's asleep.

The person below me has had a warrant out for their arrest.

No. One job is hot and full of mosquitoes, the other is having internal upheaval.

The person below me has days where their fourth and fifth fingers miss the keys by one when they type.

Usually. But when the arthritis acts up, my end fingers don't always stretch as far as they should with the speed they should go.

The person below me has done something along the home improvement lines this summer.

No, though I did back in the days when I was an undergrad living in a dorm room.

The person below me has a refrigerator which believes it's a freezer and thusly won't thaw whatever was supposed to be for dinner.