• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Nope. Turkey, turkey, more turkey, and pizza cuz I got sick and tired of turkey.

The person below me has a tv show that they like so much that they count down the hours to it to make their work week go faster.

Lost that years ago. It's not that government itself is bad; it's just that it's too pervasive. We've come to the point that we're trying to legislate morality, compassion, and common sense instead of allowing people to teach them- and in the process we've lost all three.

The person below me believes that charity of the heart is the answer to most questions. (Clarity: Giving to others as you are able, and as is their real need. Helping each other out in tough times. You be good to me; I'll be good to you. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. That sort of thing.)

It would certainly solve a lot of problems.

The person below me thinks government leaders should spend more time living like their ordinary constituents to see what their needs really are.

Yes, indeedy. Sometimes we see the reason; sometimes we just have to go on faith.

The person below me likes to play hooky from work on occasion.

(Like me! I took a vacation day for a rehearsal, but it only took a few hours, so now I'm sitting in my chair playing when I'm supposed to be at work. Whee!)

Nope. Mine all stay in the closet. I have one pair of tennies, for yard work/deep snow shoveling, and also a pair that are kind of cute, but too small. Tennies bug my feet because they have arches and my arches are very low.

The person below me is easily distracted.

The person below me gets songs in their head easily.

Not really. I love music, but I have always been unable to remember lyrics to songs. Perhaps, because I cannot sing worth crap, I never really internalize songs. If I get stuck on a song, it's usually just the hook or one line.

I did get "Here Comes Peter Cottontail" stuck in my head while I was hiking the Grand Canyon last month. I ... have no idea why. :unsure:

The person below me believes in (the spirit of) Santa Claus. :xmas: