• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NeverForgetMac25

10/29 GDT: Ducks 5, Red Wings 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

Wow. Selanne is a ******* punk.

"What was wrong with the call."

"Well...ahhh ahhh uhhh stutterstutterstutstutsuttere uhh welll...."

****** bag. I've never heard a guy wearing a Red Wings uniform ***** like that.

Have you ever heard a Wings interviewer basically say, "Come on now, how bad was that call?"

Unprofessional jackasses. It sounds like they're trying to get Teemu fined.

Guest Crymson
f*** Selanne.

f*** Pronger.

f*** Niedermayer.

f*** Perry.

f*** Giguere.

f*** Carlyle.

f*** Burke.

f*** THE DUCKS.

f*** Gordon Bombay.

Guest DetroitBoy313

Yeah Sammy maybe dove a little but it still doesn't give Salami a right to shove Sammy from behind when the puck is nowhere near him.I thought that was a good call.That was clearly interference.

f*** the Poultry indeed!

I wish Downey were playing now though. Or at the least Darren was getting a few more shifts.

Agreeeeed. I want some blood from Sutherby and May, stop getting tough with Zetterberg and the goddamn goalie, man up and take someone on, that will actually oblige you.

Oh, come on. It was a bad call. We'd be livid. Samuelsson took an obvious dive. Other guys do it too, but Samuelsson was being a wuss because he was pissed about the call on him.

And I love watching this away feed -- I think I've seen the Cup video the past five games.

I'm sorry but this "Rinkside Vision" is horrible. The angles all suck,and you can't follow the play since the puck isn't on screen 50% of the time. Plus the constant switching of cameras back and forth is giving me a huge freaking head ache.

What is wrong with traditional wide span horizontal camera that shows the entire offensive zone at the same time.

Im tempted to turn the game off just because trying to watch this monstrosity of camera work is making me feel like death.

Have you ever heard a Wings interviewer basically say, "Come on now, how bad was that call?"

Unprofessional jackasses. It sounds like they're trying to get Teemu fined.

I mean Mickey will complain about calls - but it doesn't matter who got the call. He'll argue against penalties called in favor of the Wings. Thats why I like having a color commentator who played old time hockey.

Oh, come on. It was a bad call. We'd be livid. Samuelsson took an obvious dive. Other guys do it too, but Samuelsson was being a wuss because he was pissed about the call on him.

And I love watching this away feed -- I think I've seen the Cup video the past five games.

It doesn't matter. Teemu's a veteran and should quit bitching and play hockey.

I don't know what's more annoying - The Ducks announcing or the horrible camera angles.

Its gotta be the horrible camera angles. I have found myself YELLING at the cause they are so bad. I have screamed my head off watching hockey games before....BUT NOT CAUSE OF THE CAMERA ANGLE!! Its horrible :ranting:

Agreeeeed. I want some blood from Sutherby and May, stop getting tough with Zetterberg and the goddamn goalie, man up and take someone on, that will actually oblige you.

Perry is worse then Avery. He talks a mean fight but when somebody bigger then him takes him up on his trash talk he ******* out like he did with Sammy.

The Anaheim feed should stop screwing with the game, and then talking about how advanced there getting. I for one, hate those camera angles, I love battles behind the net, and you cant see anything other then the hash and the points in the zone with that angle.

Even if he did embellish a little, why the f*** is selanne pushing red wings around for zero reason whatsoever?

I guess I will mention this again since so many seem to be complaining about their respective streams. Someone told me about hockeystreams.com in the last GDT, but I should probably mention it again. Register there, log in, click the feed you want on the left, then click 'here':

post-16224-1225335592_thumb.jpg

Its gotta be the horrible camera angles. I have found myself YELLING at the cause they are so bad. I have screamed my head off watching hockey games before....BUT NOT CAUSE OF THE CAMERA ANGLE!! Its horrible :ranting:

Its worse than horrible. The puck is rarely viewable on the screen with their angles and they change the camera every 30 seconds, I feel like I'm watching that episode of Pokemon that caused the kids to seize up.

I'm sorry but this "Rinkside Vision" is horrible. The angles all suck,and you can't follow the play since the puck isn't on screen 50% of the time. Plus the constant switching of cameras back and forth is giving me a huge freaking head ache.

What is wrong with traditional wide span horizontal camera that shows the entire offensive zone at the same time.

Im tempted to turn the game off just because trying to watch this monstrosity of camera work is making me feel like death.

I agree, I don't know who came up with Rinkside Vision but it is absolutely horrendous. How anybody could like it I have no idea.

Perry is worse then Avery. He talks a mean fight but when somebody bigger then him takes him up on his trash talk he ******* out like he did with Sammy.

Worst yet, Perry punched Samuelsson in the face, very subtly so the refs couldnt see, then Samuelsson retailated. He wouldnt do that against Downey or McCarty, becauce they'd really pop him.

It doesn't matter. Teemu's a veteran and should quit bitching and play hockey.

He was asked a question. What, is he supposed to say, "Refs are doing a great job tonight, making sure somebody is on the PK all night long"?

Wings came out soaring, but they let it go late. If they were disciplined, they'd have a 1-0 lead or better.