• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Datsyerberger

R.I.P. The Knitting Lady

Rate this topic

I say the next Octopi that gets thrown on the ice should have a ball of yarn attatched to it, maybe with one of those large, very visible crochet sticks.

RIP miss margaret.

That's terrible news. I was actually just talking about her a few weeks ago mentioning how I hadn't seen her in awhile and how depressing it'd be when it was finally her time.

Glad she was able to see the Wings win the cup once more as well as live such a full life, she will be missed.

R.I.P.

I'm sorry you have lost one of your great fans. We have lost a couple here too. Ms. Eudora was great. I'm not really sure she knew what was going on - she was pretty expressionless which made her even funnier. They would put the camera on her and she would have a sign that read "Ryan Suter is a hottie" or "you wanna piece of me??" Her son had made up a bunch of them. I believe she was about 86 when she passed too.

The second death was Swamprat. He always wore a hard hat with a revolving red light on the top. Every time the Preds scored that light would be flashing. He also had one of the best Trollguns for the posters from other team who came to the discussion boards to cause trouble.

We miss them both.