• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
40#1Fan

Wings Call Up Leino & Downey

Rate this topic

Guest E_S_A_D
Good news but I've got to be honest, I would much prefer Ritola. He deserves a call-up, especially before Downey.

You're on drugs.

Guest E_S_A_D

Leino will be fun to see how he does. Mainly speaking though, Downey- this is the missing ingredient. It really is...

Kenny Holland... finally wakes up. Maybe it took the Zetterberg stress relief of signing to get him out of his glass box.

Leino will be fun to see how he does. Mainly speaking though, Downey- this is the missing ingredient. It really is...

Kenny Holland... finally wakes up. Maybe it took the Zetterberg stress relief of signing to get him out of his glass box.

You're right Holland Dropped the ball, the salary cap and Stuart's LTIR have nothing to due with it!!

How is it you are allowed to post on this board and not get banned for trolling?

It will be funny to see a full bench tonight!! LOL

I am excited to see Leino, and I think Downey has lingered in the A long enough he definitely deserves some time up (He paid his dues last year) if anyone is going to get called up.

It would be nice to see some others this season as well, but with the recent history, Downey could be real handy tonight.

Guest E_S_A_D
You're right Holland Dropped the ball, the salary cap and Stuart's LTIR have nothing to due with it!!

How is it you are allowed to post on this board and not get banned for trolling?

WTF Are you talking about? Posing my opinion about Downey being called up and posting my OPINION that Holland should have done this earlier is trolling?

Guest E_S_A_D

I know, I know, this is the worst day of the year for you... I am proven right that Downey needed to be called up and your pointless arguments against them have just been proven wrong in one call up. Congrats Opie.

Guest E_S_A_D
just.... no :thumbdown:

Lol... I would've argued against Aussie Wing and being clueless, but then I realized his handle was enough.

Good timing to call Downey up with the annoying Ott in town. Kronner's been very lacking in the open ice hitting department this season. Maybe having someone to watch his back will liberate him a bit more.

I know, I know, this is the worst day of the year for you... I am proven right that Downey needed to be called up and your pointless arguments against them have just been proven wrong in one call up. Congrats Opie.

YOU PROVED NOTHING!!!

Stuart went on LTIR which for the time he is on frees up his cap space, which allowed Holland to call up Downey. IF Stuart does not go on LTIR, Holland is still unable to call anyone up.

How was I proven wrong??????

I never said Downey was a waste of space (well maybe his first pre season in Det, but I have since changed my stance) what I always stated was that Holland could not call up you, me or even GS&T (known to throw knuckles) if he wanted to, he had no room!!!

Again how were you proven right and I wrong, maybe some one else you were arguing with, but not me.

Blaming Holland or calling him a sleep for not calling up Downey when he in fact does not have the ability to do so, and then continuing to post crap like that when people tell you otherwise is trolling, you are refusing the facts and making up your own s*** as you go!!

Actually it took some cap space.

Good timing to call Downey up with the annoying Ott in town. Kronner's been very lacking in the open ice hitting department this season. Maybe having someone to watch his back will liberate him a bit more.

Will be fun to see some new blood into the lineup over the next few weeks, but still sucks that Stuart is out. I think it's safe to assume that Downey and Leino will get into a few games then sent down for some other guys. Good spot to evaluate some talent while we have the cap space.

Guest E_S_A_D
YOU PROVED NOTHING!!!

Stuart went on LTIR which for the time he is on frees up his cap space, which allowed Holland to call up Downey. IF Stuart does not go on LTIR, Holland is still unable to call anyone up.

How was I proven wrong??????

I never said Downey was a waste of space (well maybe his first pre season in Det, but I have since changed my stance) what I always stated was that Holland could not call up you, me or even GS&T (known to throw knuckles) if he wanted to, he had no room!!!

Again how were you proven right and I wrong, maybe some one else you were arguing with, but not me.

Blaming Holland or calling him a sleep for not calling up Downey when he in fact does not have the ability to do so, and then continuing to post crap like that when people tell you otherwise is trolling, you are refusing the facts and making up your own s*** as you go!!

Don't cry. Would you like me to dig up some of your Anti- Downey posts and how he'll never be called up? You're a cameleon.

Don't cry. Would you like me to dig up some of your Anti- Downey posts and how he'll never be called up? You're a cameleon.

Go ahead dig away, find a thread or a post where I said he would never get called up, and where my explanation for it wasn't cap based.

Have fun digging, I was the biggest anti-Downey on this board for a while, that has changed. My opinion of his value had nothing to do with why he wasn't being called up. IT WAS CAP BASED.

So please do find where I said Downey would never make the roster, because I was anti Downey!

Guest E_S_A_D
Actually it took some cap space.

No kidding, eh!? I realize that, that isn't my point... Read my previous posts about Downey. My argument all along is that he has been more deserving and necessary of an NHL roster spot that Maltby or Kopecky anyday. I realize due to cap limitations it took an injury.

Don't talk to me like I'm a novice.