• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/8 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Penguins 0

Rate this topic

Few observations here.

First: WTF Refs, are you handing them this game or what.

Second: Crosby is a *****, Sammy should not have gone to the box there.

Third: Nice to see the PK coming through the last few games.

Fourth: They play better with Conklin in net. He may wind up starting the playoffs despite how much I love Ozzie.

OMMFG!!! THEY TOOK CROSBY OFF THE ICE! WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO DO PIERRE??!?!?!

jesus... just had to vent. I am so glad I am going to work now and will be listening to the rest of the game on the radio. I can not stand another year of nbc.

You guys are acting surprised by that comment. Its freakin Pierre for god's sake. Sammy shakes his damn hand and Pierre is already looking at a 3 month injury. This guy is simply retarded.

Yay! Another Pierre/Milbury debate. These are fun. Get to see Pierre's douchiness at work.

Or for Milburry to say things like pansification of hockey, call pierre a flower-child or comment on Connolly as a person "self centered dick" and not his hockey ability.

I love Milbury, but I think he is talking his way to the unemployment line, unless he is somehow the american don cherry

Pierre is a ******* idiot. Yeah, they took Crosby off because the Wings are so dirty and they're gonna try to hurt him. :rolleyes:

:lol: Did the announcers really just ask if Sid was benched for the last 2 seconds in case a Detroit player took a whack at him???

NBC crew = morons? Did Pitts take Crosby off the ice in the last minute in case some Detroit goon was going to take a whack at him?

What????

:rolleyes:

because you know, you dipf***s on NBC, Detroit's players are ALWAYS LOOKING to cheapshot Cindy Crysby. Isn't that right?

******* retards.

Okay, good, I wasn't the only one that caught that. McGuire really is a ******* moron.

Yay! Another Pierre/Milbury debate. These are fun. Get to see Pierre's douchiness at work.

Maybe they will both finally man up to their feelings and kiss eachother like we all know they want to.

I hate national Penguins games. Is there a rule that the broadcasts always have to be in favor of the Pens?

My God Sidney ******* a lot. Sammy got a penalty for upsetting the NHL's Queen?

I love how suddenly the Wings are goonish or something.

Hate the broadcasters. God they're irritating.

Sammy is a pistol today, isn't he?

Overall good period, considering we were shorthanded for half of it.

Good thing about playing the Pens: Our PK will get a chance to bump up their rating.