• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stevkrause

Why the heck would we want Legace back?!?

Rate this topic

I was wondering when someone would post this. Sometimes his ideas are so far out there. Yeah Ozzie might be struggling but you are gonna bring in Legace who has looked even worse and is making 2.5mil a year, or whatever, for what 3 goalies? They aren't gonna trade Ozzie, thats not how this franchise does things, and they sure as heck aren't sending him down to GR. He had the Wings last year going after Khabibulin at the deadline last year when you could have argued both goalies could start in the playoffs. He's very very full of it sometimes.

I know we're all about reclamation projects...but please, not Legace. Especially when we already have Conklin. Legace's confidence is shot and he's got a bad attitude about it. We already know what happens to him when the pressure's on. And besides, I highly doubt Legace's going to be on re-entry long enough for a top-tier team like Detroit to get him. I don't see why Columbus would want him either, not with Mason and Lacosta.

The way Legace was ushered out of town, there's no way Holland picks him up. There would be no point to it either. It's not as if Babs would let him even sniff the ice during the playoffs, and getting to the playoffs isn't a problem for this team.

So I ask, what's the point of bringing him in?

Sidenote: I was about to move this to the Mill, but I see Jedi took care of it. :sly:

Sidenote: I was about to move this to the Mill, but I see Jedi took care of it. :sly:

Haha! I'm quick like ninja! :ph34r:

Back to the topic, Legace is no upgrade over what we have already, plus we'd still be on the hook for half his salary, and we all know how close to the cap we are already.

I just don't see any chance of this coming to fruition... Though I've been wrong before...

. I don't see why Columbus would want him either, not with Mason and Lacosta.

Well, Mason had/has mono and is on the IR, and for anyone who's had mono before knows that it knocks you out for a few weeks, and it's in your system fora year. Maybe Legace will share time 'till Mason is back, then back him up?

I dont see any logic to such a move... we don't have the cap space. Especially when stuart comes back. I don't see ozzie or conklin heading for waivers now, why would it happen for legace? Illogical mr. eklund, illogical proves illegitimacy.