• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jersey Wing

Sharks Pavelski gets a 5 minute major and a match penalty

Rate this topic

And of course the Sharks announcers can't see why this would happen. It was just a scrum in front of the net, these things happen. Of course they then admit they didn't see it but it was a bogus call nonetheless.

One wonders about the length of a suspension....

I saw it, and didn't really see anything jump out at me as intent to injure. But I didn't see a good look so I'll reserve my judgement.

Wait, nevermind since he is a Shark he should be suspended til' playoffs.

Edited by Carman

Guest Shoreline

I haven't seen it (watching Canucks game) but a headbutt should be a major+game+match and for some misconducts it's an automatic one game suspension.

I haven't seen it (watching Canucks game) but a headbutt should be a major+game+match and for some misconducts it's an automatic one game suspension.

Are you just going to just dismiss all of Pronger's sweet hockey moves? First they villainize Pronger's beloved calf stomp now the headbutt?

09F.jpg

Edited by Drake_Marcus

This along with the recent pair of 5-game suspensions for head shots with an elbow and what's on Don Cherry's mind? Ovechkin celebrates too much!!!

Anyways, its been awhile since I've seen a legitimate head butting penalty, I'd love to see a video of this as soon as it becomes available.

The 4 or 5 times I've had a chance to watch a whole Sharks game on their feed they do get plenty annoying. Nobody is as good as they are and they sometimes, it seems to ME anyway, expect calls like it's Jordan in his NBA heyday

Holy s***. I can't ******* stand the higher voiced announcer for the Sharks. He's easily one of the most blatent homers and definitely the most blatent whiner I've heard announcing a hockey game this year. (Although I just heard him call Joe Thorton out on his penalty call acting for 'dressing it up')

The other guy (with the deeper voice) is just fine, though.