• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/4 GDT: Red Wings 3, Avalanche 2

Rate this topic

Downey needs to collect himself and play hockey first. Worry about grit second, because he's been lost thus far.

Probably not used to playing on a line with the skill level of Pavs and Franzen :huh:

I always think its so classless/pathetic when an arena's LOUDEST chant is "X team sucks!" instead of "Go X team!" Does it really make you more excited to bash the other team than support your own?

I.E. The Blackhawks' fans rebutal to the Wings fans starting a "Let's Go Red Wings" chant in Chi-town. I know its tradition for them, but it might be better to actually start a "Let's Go Hawks" chant. Just an idea.

Guest Four

¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█~ ~:~:~ :~ :►

▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂

███▲ ▲ █ █ ███████

███████████████████████►

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤

I have a feeling that fish commercial is going to get old soon, but I'd still rather watch that a bajillion times every day if it means never, EVER seeing that damn Center Ice Pens commercial EVER again.

Edit: spelling Fail.

Edited by EuroTwin

Why do we always come out looking sluggish in the 2nd game of a b2b? I'd love for this team to have that energy carry over for once.

I blame the travel, and with Colorado you can also question how the altitude affects the players. Either way, gotta deal with it.

Probably not used to playing on a line with the skill level of Pavs and Franzen :huh:

You're right...he's probably used to playing with players that are far *worse* defensively which makes his overcommitment that much more inexcusable.

I'm not trying to dog him, just calling the play like it was.

I am so excited to watch Ericsson develop.

I think hes mostly developed already, kind of like Leino. Unless you meant develop as in adjust to the NHL level, in which case, yeah. I'm excited to see what this kid can do after some regular time in the NHL.