• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mike

3/28 GDT: All games

Rate this topic

Thought I'd start up a GDT to talk about some of the games going on tonight. I'm watching Bruins vs. Maple Leafs and it is a shooting gallery. 7-4 Boston through 2 periods of play. Pogge got chased after 6 goals, CuJo is in now. Fernandez is in net for the Bruins and he has played well since getting lit up. Pretty crazy game so far.

Predators won in overtime 4-3 in OT. Hope they're exhausted....

ALSO, a little off-topic - Bemidji State is beating Notre Dame 3-0 in the Midwest regional finals.

GO, LITTLE MINNY KIDS!!! :yowza:

ALSO, a little off-topic - Bemidji State is beating Notre Dame 3-0 in the Midwest regional finals.

GO, LITTLE MINNY KIDS!!! :yowza:

I know, I watching this train wreck right now. Notre Dame are playing the same way the wings played NYI last night. Really pissed off at the moment. I have watched ND play so many times this year, and this is their worst so far. What a disgrace.

I know, I watching this train wreck right now. Notre Dame are playing the same way the wings played NYI last night. Really pissed off at the moment. I have watched ND play so many times this year, and this is their worst so far. What a disgrace.

ND is going down in flames, just like Michigan did against Air Force.

I have to agree. Even the announcers said they looked flat. Now, 4-0, short-handed goal.

Villanova just made a bonehead play by trying to inbound the ball with a home run pass. Pitt gets the ball, runs down the floor, gets the foul, tied game with 5 seconds left. Yeah, Nova got the quick 2 after that, but still. Way to almost blow a trip to the Final Four.

Edited by Mike

Leafs and Bruins are putting on one of the most entertaining games this season, 7-5 B's with 3 min to go, Oreskovic vs. Lucic, Schenn vs. Montador... fireworks all over the place, ahh, this is how hockey should be played :)

I'm just listening to the Islanders' post-game talk now and Nate Thompson was asked about the win over the Wings last night. He said the Wings were his favourite team growing up and then said, "and, they kinda still are my favourite." Just a feel-good Wings fan moment haha :)

Kurt Sauer with his 1st goal in 109 games puts Phoenix up 1-0

Shelley ties it right up (2nd goal this season)

Prediction - Next player to score will be Ilya Bryzgalov

And.... Tom Cavanagh from SJ scores his first NHL goal to put the Sharks up

This score sheet is unbelievable.

Tied back up

Moen just pounded Winnik in a fight off the faceoff.

Edited by David

Anyone else watching the Wild/Flames game?

Flames just had 2 Power Play goals waved off in a span of about 2 minutes. Never really got a reason for the first one...first thought was goalie interference, second one was stick above the crossbar.

And as I type this, they just scored a goal that wasn't waved off. Score is 2-3 in favor of the flames. But yeah...just thought that was freaky.