• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Autika

The one thing you dislike about anaheim.

Rate this topic

i work at a grocery store and i had this young couple in my line wearing ducks hats they were actually next in my line i told them i was closed and ended up helping the lady behind them hahaha they were pretty pissed and my stupid co worker that rang them out said "he doesn't like ducks fans thats why he did that" put me on blaassst hahaha.

i grew up watching the ducks and going to their games but i never was a fan i've always hated them my buddy became a "die hard" fan the year they won the cup and so did my cousin. i haaaaaaaaate ducks fans i don't think anybody really understands how much i hate that franchise and their "fans" but what can you do when you live in the state they play in? its hard to ignore it...when people actually care about them.

They are goons. They keep is clean for a while, but when the chips are down and they are behind, they pull a stunt like smashing Holmstrom's face into the boards. Unfortunately, the NHL still tolerates goon hockey, so we are stuck with them for a while. I bought a Ducks sweatshirt once because I liked the logo, but I will not wear it again as long as Pronger is on the team. Joe S

The whole frigging lot of them...ok maybe not teemu, but i literally hate all their other players...only the stars revulse me nearly as much....they've always been either average, pretty boys or dirty cheating assholes....

I hate the fact that they can't beat us without the refs.

1) the triple overtime winning goal should have been called off because of an OBVIOUS offside

2) the refs call a phantom penalty which ends up being the second goal, and subsequently, the GW of this game

3) the refs steal hossa's goal.

I hate the fact that the Ducks are celebrating because of a team of ******* bozos wearing stripes.