• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

This or That

Rate this topic

Sundays after church, you would think those people would be better behaved, given where they just came from. :scared: Actually, around here, it's Friday night after work, the worst time to go to the grocery. I would have to need something pretty bad to go in there.

Go to work on a cold rainy morning, or call in sick. :ph34r:

(wish I had...)

Navy.

People who don't clean the snow off their cars so it dumps down on other cars while they drive: have the snowplows trap them in their driveways, or hit them with a snowball cannon? (Assuming there was actually such a thing as a snowball cannon.)

Edited by Jenny

I think paying the snowplow guy to plow them in so they have to come out and hand-shovel their way of of their drive way is much more fun.

Unless, you're a really good aimer and can make sure the snowballs all smack 'em in the head and then the snow falls down their backs under their collars, and into their underwear. Yes. I have thought this out. :blush:

oops! Hi, Karen! Caramel, I think.

chapped lips or itchy dry skin?

Edited by puckloo39

I used to have one many years ago when I had seizures, but then they found out that the seizures were a side effect of medication I was taking.

If I had issues again, I would wear one.

Buy lots of groceries once in a while with small trips for perishables, or buy what you need on a weekly basis?

Aliens. Maybe not the UFO abduction stories, but I can't imagine that there isn't some form of life somewhere else in the universe.

Window, aisle, or middle seat on a plane?

We have a dinner some time around Christmas, and they give us a $100 bill on our last day that we work before Christmas.

I like the dinner, but I'll always take the cash first. Of course, our real present comes in February when the end of the year totals are calculated and we get our profit sharing checks. :D

Teach someone else to do your job or have your supervisor teach them?