• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

This or That

Rate this topic

Really? How can you choose between them? I might have to lean towards Weber and it makes me feel dirty to say that...

Stay up waiting for someone to contact you, even though they didn't say they would

or

Go about your business and if you hear from them you do

Lie down. I always wish I could lie down and stay that way. At least it will be one thing I know I will accomplish in my life, even if I have to wait until I'm dead. Um, did that make sense?

Can or bottle?

Depends on who it's from...if it's someone that was well meaning but doesn't really know me that well then lousy is ok because at least they remembered. I'm always just happy that someone acknowledges my birthday, no need for a present.

Live in the moment and let the future happen as is does

or

Have a plan for the future and try to make it happen

Plan things out in the most miniscule detail possible with obsessive double- and triple- checking.

Beard, mustache, both, or none?

(Guys: which do you have? Gals: which do you prefer?)

Savings account.

So, there are all these people insisting that tomorrow will be Lidstrom's last game. Is it more appropriate to hit them, kick them, or throw pointy things at them?

I would let it be, but my parents make sure we clean everything thoroughly

use proper names or nicknames (humans or pets)

I call my dog Libby, Bebe alot and she answers to it, King is probably the only one who doesn't have a nickname, Brutus used to answer to his all the time, Tsi Bum or Bum.

With people, I call them what they want to be called. With animals, I get cutesy. My dearly departed hamster was named Niklas Mathieu Daniel Robert, but his nickname was Little Nikky Homerbutt because he'd hide in his tube and his butt would stick out. It looked like what a goalie sees of Homer.

Thick or thin crust pizza?

Edited by 55fan