• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 5 GDT: Ducks 1 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

“I actually bent down and told him, ‘Nice save, Ozzie,’” Christensen said. “I had him along the ice. He was going one way. I was going the other way. He just reached out and it was right in his glove — unlucky for me, lucky for him.

I had a feeling he was either saying that, or "you're ******* lucky". Glad to hear it was the former.......classy thing to do.

I read somewhere that GetsLaugh has the flu. Or something. Here's to a speedy recovery -- after Tuesday, of course. ;)

He should be wearing a surgical mask so he does not give it to the rest of his team.

*Note to Red Wings, do not shake his hand after winning*

Edited by Rivalred

“I actually bent down and told him, ‘Nice save, Ozzie,’†Christensen said. “I had him along the ice. He was going one way. I was going the other way. He just reached out and it was right in his glove — unlucky for me, lucky for him.

“It could have changed the momentum completely.â€

Wow.

Can't beat a #16, eh?

For two great reasons. One of course, because that's what it takes to WIN. The other - that's Vladdy's number and I hope it always will be.

GO, WINGS. For the Vladinator. For Lilja. For Whoever and whatever makes you go to that next gear.

:notworthy:

I bet Pronger wishes he had never touched the octopi. :scared:

Just sayin .......

You're right on the dot.. ever since he did.. the ducks have sucked even more than they did before!!!

Go Wings!

I read somewhere that GetsLaugh has the flu. Or something. Here's to a speedy recovery -- after Tuesday, of course. ;)

Ahhh.. gotta love when you send a Swine Flu care package...